Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27 >

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 AM

Default RE: NY,PA,OH HNI get together

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

They must be scared Gene. They know they'll lose. We could probably drink a few bottles of whine and still whoop'em
We can do that.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: archer58

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

They must be scared Gene. They know they'll lose. We could probably drink a few bottles of whine and still whoop'em
We can do that.
Heck maybe one of the guys from Ohio will bring along a Phonics for dummies book and help ya'll with your book-learnin too. [8D]
Old 03-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

If we are wagering beer, I request the fine folks from Ohio need to bring a case of Great Lakes-Elliot Ness. I'll shoot the lights out if that stuff is on the line.

But on a serious note, I'm probably in, but I might just run up for the day on saturday. Still figuring out my summertime schedule & plans.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:31 AM

That's a pretty good hike for one day Ryan. Especially if you're going to be drinking OHIO beer.
You better stay. You can bunk with Germ.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh! No!What's this?
O.K. We'll spot you some points...Would you like to carry a rangefinder??
Either that , or just BRING MORE HELP....LOL!!!

Beer is great with me Doug.
We won't mention "whine"again....

Hey, at least I'm HONEST, I can admit I'd likely be a HANDI-CAP. I'm much more of a "HUNTER" than a target shooter, but I'm always "improving." Or at least fixing some of my FLAWS!!! I did stick an "11" on an antelope while a former repeat IBO Shooter of the Year was watching last year though!!! I suppose that's what you'd calll the "Sun shining on a dog's ass every once in a great while."
Old 03-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's a pretty good hike for one day Ryan. Especially if you're going to be drinking OHIO beer.
You better stay. You can bunk with Germ.
I'll see how my schedule works out. Ideally, I'd like to stay(especially if I'm bunking with Germ), but if I can't, the Ohio beer will be safelyleft on ice.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:58 AM

You guys can keep your nasty Great Lakes beer [:'(]. We will be drinking our Yuengling... Mmmmmmmmmmm Vitamin "Y"
Old 03-18-2008, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr
Hey, at least I'm HONEST, I can admit I'd likely be a HANDI-CAP. I'm much more of a "HUNTER" than a target shooter, but I'm always "improving." Or at least fixing some of my FLAWS!!! I did stick an "11" on an antelope while a former repeat IBO Shooter of the Year was watching last year though!!! I suppose that's what you'd calll the "Sun shining on a dog's ass every once in a great while."
We're even...I shot one 3D shoot last year. But the deer target in my backyard sure takes a poundin'.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

You guys can keep your nasty Great Lakes beer [:'(]. We will be drinking our Yuengling
Yeah you can keep that Yuengling too ...it tastes like it's made out of old Rolling Rock that no one bought in 1979.

Best thing you got going is Straub Use to drive to St Mary's just to get it, back in the younger days
Old 03-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

You guys could make this international by inviting our Canadian Friends, They do have fine taste in beer ya know.

Quick Reply: NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.