Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27 >

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Old 02-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Host of Hosts

Default NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

I was talking to Preacher Tony a few days ago and he brought up the idea of getting together for a 3D shoot sometime as he lives only an hour from me. Well he had an even better idea as to a HNI get together with guys from NY,PA and OH. Of course whoever would want to attend could do so. You don't have to be from those states. I would be willing to do the leg work on campground info and shoots in the area. I have a campground in mind that is very quiet without a whole lot of campers that we'd have pretty much to ourselves for a weekend. There is campsites for RV's campers and tents available with hookups for water and electric and priced very reasonably.French Creek runs through this campground and you can fish for free there on campground property. No license required.Within 5 miles of that campground there's an Archery club and my buddy's proshop that has an indoor paper range a dart (computer hunting) range and also has 2 3-D courses. All this is in North East, Pa. about 80 miles from Buffalo, NY and 90 miles or so from Cleveland , OH. Just outside of Erie,Pa.

I think it would be a blast to get together for a weekend.

Here's a few dates that there are shoots going on.

June 27-29
July 25-27
August 29-31
Sept. 26-28

Anyone interested in attending something like this? Please let me know by Pm or post your intentions on this thread.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:37 PM

Default RE: NY,PA,OH HNI get together

Get back to me with a solid date and I might be able to consider one sometime after the unofficial one in June. (July/August)
Old 02-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

I was talking to Preacher Tony a few days ago and he brought up the idea of getting together for a 3D shoot sometime as he lives only an hour from me. Well he had an even better idea as to a HNI get together with guys from NY,PA and OH. Of course whoever would want to attend could do so. You don't have to be from those states. I would be willing to do the leg work on campground info and shoots in the area. I have a campground in mind that is very quiet without a whole lot of campers that we'd have pretty much to ourselves for a weekend. There is campsites for RV's campers and tents available with hookups for water and electric and priced very reasonably.French Creek runs through this campground and you can fish for free there on campground property. No license required.Within 5 miles of that campground there's an Archery club and my buddy's proshop that has an indoor paper range a dart (computer hunting) range and also has 2 3-D courses. All this is in North East, Pa. about 80 miles from Buffalo, NY and 90 miles or so from Cleveland , OH. Just outside of Erie,Pa.

I think it would be a blast to get together for a weekend.

Here's a few dates that there are shoots going on.

June 27-29
July 25-27
August 29-31
Sept. 26-28

Anyone interested in attending something like this? Please let me know by Pm or post your intentions on this thread.

I like the idea but I'm not sure if I could swing it with my work schedule.

BTW, I think I've been to that shop before...[8D]
Old 02-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Erie is in North WEST PA.........

LOL

Sounds great I know PA Hardwoods was mentioning getting one together. We have such a large contingency from those states it could be a heck of a nice get toegether! If you timed it right you could make it around the 2nd leg of the IBO Triple Crown in Erie? Some of us are gonna be there already and anyone can compete. (It's a little pricey but the experience is a good one)

Or we could do something more intimate for sure. I'm all for it. a little fishing, some 3D butt kicking. Sounds good.
PA vs. any other state in 3D works for me.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

LOL

Sounds great I know PA Hardwoods was mentioning getting one together. We have such a large contingency from those states it could be a heck of a nice get toegether! If you timed it right you could make it around the 2nd leg of the IBO Triple Crown in Erie? Some of us are gonna be there already and anyone can compete. (It's a little pricey but the experience is a good one)

Or we could do something more intimate for sure. I'm all for it. a little fishing, some 3D butt kicking. Sounds good.
PA vs. any other state in 3D works for me.

That sounds like a good idea...Heck, I'm in Erie rightnow so maybe I'll just wait for the get together...[8D]
Old 02-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Host of Hosts

BTW, I think I've been to that shop before
I don't know it's way out in the sticks, besides I think I'd remember seeing you there.

Get back to me with a solid date and I might be able to consider one sometime after the unofficial one in June. (July/August

Oh, Yes I wouldn't want this to interfere with the already (kinda) scheduled HNI event.

That sounds like a good idea...Heck, I'm in Erie rightnow so maybe I'll just wait for the get together...[8D]

Pat that would max out your credit card for sureMaybe you want to pich a tent now to save some money. I' could get you a real discount this time of year.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll do something in PA ..whatever we get together with the most interest.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

The Germ will be there, so put MI on the list
Old 02-29-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was thinking the same thing, LOL. I'm up for a get together. Let me know the details and I'd love to make it.

Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!?!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Whatever is decided upon for a GTG in this area, I will make sure to do my best to attend.

Quick Reply: NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.