Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Victory Parade:  UPDATE! (p.2) >

Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Old 01-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

How would you like to be a part of HUNTINGNET'S FIRST OFFICIAL NORTH AMERICAN HOLIDAY?

If so... GET YOUR PARTY HAT ON!!

I welcome everyone to join me inmaking Team 13,The Dark Horses, the TOAST OF THE TOWN - in tonight's first official Victory Parade and Light-up Festival!!!

Howcan youparticipate? The festivities begin with a Grand Procession Of Lights Victory Parade, which willstart promptly tonight atdusk. So, if you're driving in your car this evening, be sure to turn your headlights on in support of the team, and their historic march to glory.

When you seeother vehiclestonight with their headlightsablaze- you can rest assuredthat they're proudly offering their unchainedsupport for North America's top bowhunting team! Don't be shy - join them! Wear your heart on your sleeve and let the world know that you LOVE THE DARK HORSES!

Upon your return home, you can continue to support the cause by turninga fewlights on inside the house. No need to go overboard - just turn on the basic lights that you need. This portion of the event will be known as the Festival of Lights! The Festival of Lights begins at dark and continues until bedtime. Be sure to peek out the window and make sure the neighbors are celebrating with the Team!

Why tonight? Today marks the 4th Thursday of 2008 - The Year of the Champions. We always celebrate the Giving of Thanks on the 4th Thursday of the month, so it's only natural that we have "Thanksgiving in January" for thegreatest hunting team ever assembled!

Why should you care? Since this is an important holiday, all employees with 9-5 jobs will be OFF WORK from 5:00 tonight - until 9 a.m. TOMORROW!! All schools and government buildings will be closed from the time that they normally close on Thursdays, until their next scheduled re-opening on Friday!! The team asks that everyone take advantage of the time off to be with your families and celebrate the Dark Horses' historic gallop to victory lane!!

Signed:
The King
Assistant Vice-President of Team 13 Player Personnel

Old 01-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Victory Parade: Light up the Night with Team 13!

Maybe I can call some of my old frat brothers and we can celebrate the "Light-Up" portion in a different way. Congrats
Old 01-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry, Quik.

Neighbor's cat's teeth need flossing.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!!

Love to..... But ill be throwin seafood around at the resturaunt tonight. I might pop a couple of shrimp as I reminise(sp) on your great season and how much better you are than us measly peasents.

(shouts)OH HAIL KING QUICKSILVER!

edit: I forgot the most important celebration Smiley!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like you "lit up this afternoon".
Old 01-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO Mr. Vice President..... congrats Darkhorses..

Old 01-24-2008, 01:17 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit....[:'(]

Congrats guys, great win, great win........yeah, whatever....
Old 01-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's not over Ohio's season is in till Feb 4th..I might get a Beatty Buck. Oh I'd probably have to go out huh??
Old 01-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, Quik (and team). I would love to join the celebration, but I have to go be abused by old ladies. It is Bingo night at the VFW. Believe me, I would much rather have a beer in your honor than hear another woman say "Why aren't you calling my numbers?"
Old 01-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Quicks has taken arrogant to new unseen levels

To the rest of Humble Team 13 congrats, you guys deserve the win

Quick Reply: Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.