Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Victory Parade:  UPDATE! (p.2) >

Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Old 01-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Victory Parade: Light up the Night with Team 13!

And THIS, is why I take a break from working to check these boards every so often

LOL!
Old 01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fran and humble....goes together like PB & J.Congrats guys, may the endorsements roll in.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Site Bouncer

LOL!!! Great post Quick!

Congratulations to you and ALL of team 13....You guys did a great job this year!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Bartender

If you happen to be in DEZ zone of Wisconsin and get a land owner permit for $2.00 you have until March 31st. Latest I have seen a buck with a rack was April 8th.
ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

It's not over Ohio's season is in till Feb 4th..I might get a Beatty Buck. Oh I'd probably have to go out huh??
Old 01-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

This is all just 2 much guys!

Driving home just now i didn't see one
non supporter.[8D]
Old 01-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

We're kinda like the New England Patriots of the HNI forums.

Fran is our Tom Brady.. our QB.. our Cologne... we're looking to make a dynasty. The first ever from within these PC walls.

But we need our Randy Moss to complete us.. our big name transaction to complete "the perfect season". Our 2008-09 season.

And while we'll celebrate with humble disposition (except our Tom Brady) for the remainder of this year, we'll also be cruising the ranks and looking for a good man or woman to hold a place in "the team of destiny".

Could you be that Randy Moss for us. Well.. could you.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO, just imagine whats gonna happen when we win next year!
Old 01-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gobblegetterNY

LMAO, just imagine whats gonna happen when we win next year!
Now your all cursed, no one has done that yet! It's almost over, shhhh,

Congrats Team 13. It's been interesting. [8D]
Old 01-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

hail the Dark Horses. Awesome job!
Old 01-25-2008, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

(AP Newswire) - LIGHT UP NIGHT AMONUMENTAL SUCCESS

In an impromptu showing of worldwide support in honor of the Huntingnet National Championship team, citizens from around the globe united in an unprecedented showing of comraderie and enthusiasm.

"We're just really happy withthe way this all went down. Coming into it, we just wanted toorganizesomething to commemorate the the occasion, but it really blossomed into something truly special. We've got reports of lights being turned on in all seven continents - even in the most remote areas. I'm pretty stoked about it. That just goes to show you that there are millions, maybe BILLIONS of people who were tuned in to the Dark Horses march to fame. We're expecting merchandise sales to spike significantly in the coming days." - quiksilver, Assistant Vice President of Player Personnel.

"As coach of this historic team, I plan on going out and picking myself up a fleece hoodie and cutting off the sleeves. This is our time, and I feel like that's the right thing to do." - NYGobblergetter, Dark Horse Team President

As noted, the show of support for the Dark Horses was a global phenomenon, with at least 72 Million households participating in the U.S. alone.

A few pictures from the event:

Almost every car on the freeway wanted to be a part of the "Grand Procession of Lights Victory Parade."

The City of Pittsburgh really put its best foot forward for the "Festival of Lights."

An eyewitness said "It was the most gorgeous thing that [he] had ever seen. With a light snow falling, and the romantic halo around all the lights, it was just awe inspiring."

A source within the team, speaking on condition of anonymity, stated that "we'd like to tell you that this was a once-in-a-lifetime event, but it's not. We're gonna steamroll the competition again in 2008-2009."

Not everyone, however, was pleased with last night's festivities. "I sat in the dark all night - I refuse to partake in such a stupid event. The kids wanted to turn the tv on, but I feigned a migraineheadache andtold them that the light would bother my eyes. Afterward, Ishot the neighbor's dusk-to-dawn light out with my pellet gun, drank a bottle of Pepto Bismol, and went to bed. This whole 'festival' is just childish." - Germ, HNI Poster and Contest Rival.

Like them or not, this clearly puts an exclaimation point on the Dark Horses dramatic 2007 come-from-behind victory, and sets the stage for a dogfight in the upcoming season.

"Clearly, if other teamswant to take a shot at the HNIcrown, they're going to have to raise their game. That's all there is to it." - Dukemichaels

Quick Reply: Victory Parade: UPDATE! (p.2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.