Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camo dipping

Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Camo dipping

Where can you get bow accessories dipped in a camo finish of your choice? Specifically sights and rest. I always liked it and thought it looked sweet when everything matched, but a lot of time a certain accessory won't come in the camo you want. I would like to do that with my next bow that I will hopefully have by next year. Anyone have a good idea how to go about this?
Old 11-28-2007, 09:28 PM

Default RE: Camo dipping

must ship it to a place with a dipping tank. most have like a 6 week turn around on bows or guns, not sure about accessories. it is pretty expensive though, almost two hundred for a bow. Where you go depends on the camo finish you want, considering that the comapny will carry only certain camo patterns. I have been researching this for a gun i might be buying in the near future.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:40 PM

http://www.mooseridgecoatings.com/index.html
Old 11-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Fork Horn

Color and Camo Graphics in W. Kentucky will be glad to do it. You can look them up on the web and give them a call for pricing. I had a gun dipped a few years ago. Awesome>>>

Check out www.colorandcamo.com
Old 11-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Host of Hosts

I believe Gander Mountain can send them to be dipped. I had a gun stock dipped 2 years ago through them. It turned out nice.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not sure how much he wants to get into it, and if he doesn't... ignore this post, but MeanV can have them dipped for you. www.meanvarchery.com

Predator's website list a couple places that does dipping for them. www.predatorcamo.com

Waterdog is the place to go for me, but I'm not sure if they'll do it in one-off situations for the general public. http://waterdog.info/