Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunting version of Man Law(Revisted) >

Bowhunting version of Man Law(Revisted)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting version of Man Law(Revisted)

Old 11-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowhunting version of Man Law

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

But Preacher, if you talk to em the way I suggested, the wedding bed won't even get filed anymore much less defiled or undefiled!
that is why we post it on here, LOL

Last night I was doing the dishes and baking cookies, where do I turn in my man card[]
Old 11-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

But Preacher, if you talk to em the way I suggested, the wedding bed won't even get filed anymore much less defiled or undefiled!

Last night I was doing the dishes and baking cookies, where do I turn in my man card[]
LOL!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

You gave those up when you started spooning deer!!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Bartender

I can see that commercial where the beer can falls out of thin air right on your noggin.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:26 PM

My rule. A mans house is his castle. I am a lifer bow hunter. So when one of my boys mentioned these three words one night at the dinner table (big, buck and gun ) I told himnever put those three words together again in a sentence as long as he lived with me. He laughed, I laughed LoL.

Dave
Old 11-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

If your hunting buddy cries and moans about never getting a P&Y deer, yethe always fills his buck tag the by the second week of OCT. He should be tied to a tree a flogged with your trophy bucks sac.

If the wife even lets out the slightest peep of aggrevation about your hunting her mouth should be shoved full of said flogging sac.

Old 11-29-2007, 04:51 PM

No need to turn in your card, just wear a sidearm while baking said cookies and you are covered.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

1. If you wake up for a morning hunt but can't decide whether you should go out or stay in bed with the wife, get out and hunt. The human rut does not coincide with the deer rut.

1-a Family planning must be done to ensure no children will be be born during the months of September through December.

1-a-1 In the event that 1-a is violated, get the kid hunting immediately so that he/she will want to be out hunting instead of wasting time on birthday parties.

2. Wives and children that hunt must learn to field dress their own deer as soon as possible, however, it is permissible to dress deer for wives or children in the interest of getting them started hunting.

3. Any woman who complains about hunting should not be considered for marriage. Marryability is inversly proportional to the number of cats she owns. Vegetarians/vegans should be treated like lepers.

4. Playing pranks on hunting buddies should be encouraged, so long as it doesn't interfere with hunting.

btw: If you are looking for a good prank here is the top rated one from deer camp this year. Place a foxpro electric predator caller with the volume cranked up behind the outdoor 'open air' toilet. Trigger the remote when someone is using the facilities in the dark. Works especially well after seeing mountain lion tracks and discussing mountian lions all day.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Resurrected - This thread is too good to die
Old 12-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Bartender

No wearing the wifes undies for good luck!

Quick Reply: Bowhunting version of Man Law(Revisted)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.