Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wife's>

Old 10-31-2007, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wife's>

Anybody elses wife starting to get a little bit upset about your hunting yet? Mine is acting like I have never done this before. The first 3 times I went hunting this year I had to sit with her now she's like your going again. [:@]
Old 10-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Wife's>

No, she knows her role.Don't tell her I said that. No probs here she knows how much I enjoy hunting and hate shopping with her.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well not to the whole marriage thing yet not for some more years anyway but my girlfriend never really says anyting because she knows how much it means to me and that if i don't get to go i get cranky!!! But i do have to dedicate some time to her every now and again.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

If it is her first bow season, then make sure you set the bar high. That way she is used to it for seasons to come.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 PM

Nope. In fact, when I reminded her I was leaving for 10 days, she just got a big smile on her face.......I think she may be ready for me to leave for a while.....[&:]
Old 10-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

My olladyis getting aggravated because I don't take her bowhunting enough!!! It is a good problem to have though, better than her being mad that I am never home!!I like it!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

Not so much this year and I had 2 elk hunts, but last year when I went elk hunting the entire week of her birthday she was not a happy camper!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Site Buck Guru

Don't even try to understand them. You never will. Work on fine tuning your selective hearing. Beware, that only works sometimes, not every day for a straight week.

Here's a good one...... I shoot a high 160s buck and my GF asks why I didn't hold off for the non-typ I had seen a couple of days earlier!!!

And she used to hunt!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just throw her down on the bed and put the hammer down just before you go out and tell her there will be more to come when you get back.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: isatarak

Just throw her down on the bed and put the hammer down just before you go out and tell her there will be more to come when you get back.

Quick Reply: Wife's>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.