Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Legal advice...

Old 10-27-2007, 03:05 AM

Default RE: Legal advice...

Legal advice? Didn't you mean "Where do I sign up for the prison 101 class"? Geez[&:] Legal advice would be the next step though.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

for sure. Guns are used for hunting and protecting you and your family and property not for scaring or killing some teenage punks that are vandalizing yer property. Just call the cops and if they don't do anything then try and find out who these punks are and put in a call to good ole mom and dad. In most states the parents can be held liable for what there children do and I am sure that they don't want to pay for new siding for yer moms house or a new paint job for yer vehicles. Cmon man use yer head and leave the guns in the safe.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:51 AM

Mabey you should be jailed. i mean come on the way you are thinking is criminal.