Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What's happening in PA... >

What's happening in PA...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What's happening in PA...

Old 10-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What's happening in PA...

I live and hunt in 2-D. So far I've seen six deer total. Two four points and four does. The weather has been terrible. Saw the one four point this evening hunting in the rain. Not much moving here yet.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Spike

was out tonight for about 2 hours until the low clouds moved in and visibility went to about 5 ft. Used the night to do some very slow walking and scouting for tomorrow. Saw 3. 2 were deer for sure, but beyond that I have no idea. The other was a nice shooter. Had him at 30yds, but couldn't get him stopped.
As I was walking I saw him come up over the ridge. I was able to get down and he came to within 30yds. Drew on him, and grunted a couple times, but never once even acted like he wanted to stop
That was all in Northern Franklin County. Will be back out there tomorrow afternoon...Can't wait!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

It's just starting up I witnessed 2 buck cruising on thursday night and next week should be good with the cooler weather.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:15 PM

Guys, my dad killed a NICE 8pt. in Sewickley tonight. He said the bucks were going ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. He said the bucks were cruising like he's never seen before. Get your butts out there fellas.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got in from spotting the bucks are starting to cruise. Saw 12bucks everyone I saw had there mind on does just watching them and following them. With the colder weather moving in here this week activity should really start to pick up. Time to hit em hard fellas!
Old 10-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Dominant Buck

.*&%*&$#@**(^()... I know and I'm heading for fishing camp to catch and release some salmon. My timing really sucks this year. Well it's my brothers timing.[&:][:'(]
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jawshooter (previously APAJaws) and I have beenat my camp for about an hour now.We are just about 45 minutes north of Rob's place.We are planning on gettingup super early to get the ceiling of my cabin and the ridge and soffit vents sealed off, and hopefully into the woods by like 9am or so. I'm hoping with the full moon, a 9am to 12pm sit will produce something. When we are donetomorrow morning, we will plan to head down to see the rest of the crew for lunch. Will let you guys know if anything interesting happened earlier tonight or tomorrow morning if I hear something. I got wireless setup into my camp about 2 weeks ago finally, so I'm now able to post from camp.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:11 PM

Seeing some deer small bucks. some rubs no scrapes yet. Deer&deer hunting
predicted a early rut. haven't seen to much sine yet, in elk co.