Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 First Archery Buck >

First Archery Buck

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First Archery Buck

Old 10-15-2007, 06:54 PM

Default RE: First Archery Buck

You make some of us guys look bad. LOL !!!
Congrats on a nice buck.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I figured I would make you wait in suspense for my post..

I'll tell you what, when you called me, I think I was almost more excited than you! That is an awesome buck and you've worked so hard to take him. That single moment is what you've been practicing and imagining over and over. There is no going back now. You can't get another first bow buck, and that's AWESOME! Congrats on that trophy! If your looking for advice whether to mount it or not, MOUNT IT! Out of all the nice bucks you guys have hanging on your walls, this one will be one of the most memorable. Plus, it's a heck of a nice, symmetrical rack.

Again, congrats! Can't wait for our trip to camp this year. Hopefully I'll fill my buck tag this archery season so that both you and I can bird-dog all day.

And what the heck is this "mentor" business? I think the mentor is being mentored.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM

WOW, what a buck! Your story is awesome and i was getting excited reading about it.
Thanks so much for helping me get on this website. It's awesome. Well, maybe u can get
a doe now with your bow......then put on drives for rifle season ha. CONGRATS again.

Dave
Old 10-21-2007, 05:58 PM

Thanks to all who commented and shared in my excitement.

Needless to say I am still grinning ear to ear! To PAHUNTER21, yeah buddy, I will have my walking shoes on for rifle season, I know it's time to be the hound dog.Thanks for all your help and support in getting me involved in archery. [/align]
A BIG WELCOME to my a special friend YOUNG BUCK MASTER!!! A young man who impresses me with his kwowledge in hunting and fishing. Welcome to Hunting Net. This is a great place to swap stories and share in the excitement of hunting and the love of the outdoors..

*** Young Buck Master and his father are the recruits I called in to help me get my buck out of the woods.[/align]
Old 10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Thats a great buck congrats and keep it up!!