Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 2008 X-Forces.... >

2008 X-Forces....

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2008 X-Forces....

Old 10-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default 2008 X-Forces....

...get ready for another year of them. PSE is comming out with a Dream Season version, 7inch BH. An XForce TS (Tree Stand), 28" ata, 330 ish ibo, I don't remember exactly. Also they are going to have an X-Force SS (Super Short) 26 5/8" BH. And of course the regular XForce. They will also still have most of the other bows too. Just a heads up.

Could you say putting all your eggs in one basket
Old 10-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2008 X-Forces....

I'm not sure how these new ones are going to sell.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I might have to give it a try. I like PSE, been shooting them for several years. I was thinking of going Bowtech next year, but I guess I will give PSE a shot. I will defiantly shoot before I buy.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think personally they have a great lineup for 08'. It's going to take a lot of work for them to shake the negative image they seem to have but make no mistake, their bows as of late (07' and newer) are top shelf and I really think their 08 lineupoffers a great selection of hunting and target bow options.

That dream season bow is basically the X-Force 7 with some new decals and looks to be an absolutely killer hunting bow option. Quiet, handshock free, 7" of brace height, 33" ata, faster than all get out.....what else do you need? The Moneymaker looks like an excellent option as well for a purebred target bow. I have shot a demoX-force 7 at the shop quite a bit a few months ago and I honestly think it's the quietest and most handshock free bow out there in that speed category going 330+ IBO. I know some people have shot them and not thought so but I honestly question if those bows were tuned or not. We had an Elite Envy at the shop and honestly it was significantly louder and had more twang than the X-force 7 and they were both going about the same speed with nearly identical specs and shooting the same arrow. The regular x-force was a good 5-10 fps faster than the Envy and still quieter and less handshock.