HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2008 X-Forces....
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2008 X-Forces....

I think personally they have a great lineup for 08'. It's going to take a lot of work for them to shake the negative image they seem to have but make no mistake, their bows as of late (07' and newer) are top shelf and I really think their 08 lineupoffers a great selection of hunting and target bow options.

That dream season bow is basically the X-Force 7 with some new decals and looks to be an absolutely killer hunting bow option. Quiet, handshock free, 7" of brace height, 33" ata, faster than all get out.....what else do you need? The Moneymaker looks like an excellent option as well for a purebred target bow. I have shot a demoX-force 7 at the shop quite a bit a few months ago and I honestly think it's the quietest and most handshock free bow out there in that speed category going 330+ IBO. I know some people have shot them and not thought so but I honestly question if those bows were tuned or not. We had an Elite Envy at the shop and honestly it was significantly louder and had more twang than the X-force 7 and they were both going about the same speed with nearly identical specs and shooting the same arrow. The regular x-force was a good 5-10 fps faster than the Envy and still quieter and less handshock.