Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gonna put the SMACKDOWN on this buck on 1st, day of PA >

Gonna put the SMACKDOWN on this buck on 1st, day of PA

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gonna put the SMACKDOWN on this buck on 1st, day of PA

Old 09-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Gonna put the SMACKDOWN on this buck on 1st, day of PA

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: RisnerPSE

Like anyone will know anyways.
A true hunter wouldn't say something like this. Just because you can get away with it, you think that makes it OK? That's a real crappy attitude![:'(]Just for the record, you can bait in Pa incertain special regulations WMU's on private property.This is new this year. That's if you're into this sort of thing.
I stickwith what I've said previously.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

I pretty much mind my own biz , keepmy comments to myself ...AT TIMES but , hey I live in WVA , dont really care what other people think about us hillbillys but cut the bull crap and stop the name calling toward the wva boys , because I would be willing to bet some of you if not most of you doing the name calling dont hunt as well or as honest as you say . I say if someone is doing something illegal I hope they get caught piss on them If they dont hunt the way I do fine to each his own grow up . And as far as wva goes youdont like us we dont care we have a culture like no other and damn proud of it we dang sure aint yankees , and we aint Rebs WE are just plain country arse HillBillys, Redneck to the Bone and proud of it
Old 09-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: botechboy

I pretty much mind my own biz , keepmy comments to myself ...AT TIMES but , hey I live in WVA , dont really care what other people think about us hillbillys but cut the bull crap and stop the name calling toward the wva boys , because I would be willing to bet some of you if not most of you doing the name calling dont hunt as well or as honest as you say . I say if someone is doing something illegal I hope they get caught piss on them If they dont hunt the way I do fine to each his own grow up . And as far as wva goes youdont like us we dont care we have a culture like no other and damn proud of it we dang sure aint yankees , and we aint Rebs WE are just plain country arse HillBillys, Redneck to the Bone and proud of it

Wow calm down, grab a beer(if you're old enough) and just relax. It's called a stereotype everyones got them, but you have to admit him saying that he wheres shoes didn't help. How do you think I feel I live in a state that has a college football team(that shall remain nameless) thatgot beat by Appalachian State. you cant imagine the things I'm going through right now[].
Old 09-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Fork Horn

IM calm bro , Im not mad or nothing like that , matter of fact im laughing at these guys , Im a laid back fellow LOL , maybe I came off wrong , HA HA ,nah , just getting a good laugh at folks no prob here Im just waiting for bow season to take my boy out and have a good time in the woods and enjoy this good ol country air this tv with a type writer is just something to do to pass the time . I get on here to read this stuff to humor myself , ( but there are some good folks on this web site ) Im doing a swap hunt with a fellow from Illinois Bear for Deer take care and good luck to you good guys LOL ...........WHOOPA !!!!!!!!!! HA HA gotta love it
Old 09-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Dominant Buck

You must be from West Virginia. No one else come up with such literary gems as you. I'll show my ignorance,.... I had a tough time following and reading it.[8D][8D]
Old 09-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Fork Horn

Leave the man alone, so he screwed up, dont crucify him. I was born and raised in Western Pa, beaver county to be exact, I went to college at WVU, and I have to say that if you take away the street signs, and other local indicators i would think i am just down the road from my house, the biggest difference i saw in my time there is the fact that the women at that university blow the PA women away, its not even close, besides that the hunting is similar but instead of hills they have mountains
Old 09-14-2007, 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Michigan hunter14

Wow calm down, grab a beer(if you're old enough) and just relax. It's called a stereotype everyones got them, but you have to admit him saying that he wheres shoes didn't help. How do you think I feel I live in a state that has a college football team(that shall remain nameless) thatgot beat by Appalachian State. you cant imagine the things I'm going through right now[].
Yes yes I have myself...grabed a beer or two already and I can say....It absolutely brightened my day.......well my night. (Hiccup...burp). Seriously it helps.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: SteveO KanevO

If its legal = Its OK
Its its illegal = Its not OK.

The rest is a moral issue, everyone has their own idea of a perfect hunt and experiencing the satisfaction there after.....my personal opinion. I dont want to take a deer over bait. Is a natural occuring salt lick bait? Who cares in TN I can hunt it. Gosh we shouldnt be harping on other hunters as long as they are within the law and make an effort. If they screw up....we are all human. Its that simple. Quite frankly Im sick to death of this dang baiting debate. Something regarding it is posted on the forums everyday. I put out corn to get pictures and its gone 10 days before I hunt that area. Thats the law. Get over it.[:@]
I just wanted to repeat this. Enjoy...(Hiccup)
Old 09-14-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

ORIGINAL: dbeals05

If its illegal you shouldnt do. Do I bait? yes, i have 3 feeders that run all year around. My family owns 2 properties. The first one has a couple nice food plots and the other property which is very thick in cover has the 3 feeders. We have multiple trail cameras on both properties. As you would suspect, theres deer at the feeders at certain times of the day. So some people including me would hunt somewhere around there so i can have a better chance of baggin me a nice buck. BUT, on the other property, one of the cameras has got close to 50 pictures of a 150class buck thats on this same trail between 7 and 9am almost everyday. If i hunt on that this property everyday from 6 until 10am, that buck is gonna cross my path. No one ever considers that cheating and most of the people that "hate baters", have trail cameras around there properties.
Hello?!

Trail Cams are not illegal! And sorry to not be interested, but who really cares what you think about feeders if they're legal? Go do whatever makes you happy.
What do you suggest; we all start breaking the law, catch it on tape/film and share it with each other? Then we can sing camp fire songs together...
Go sit on your head...
EDITED! I never told him to go hunt over a bait pile. If its illegal he shouldnt do it. But trails cameras ad the same advantages a bait pile does

That will get you banned from this site in a hurray. ! 1st warning.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

Thats ok davidmil the farther you get up north the harder it is to understand us HILLBILLYS LOL ...you didnt have to show your ignorance , you have alreadydone that just by thinking you are better than us wv people

Quick Reply: Gonna put the SMACKDOWN on this buck on 1st, day of PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.