Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 video of a painless kill >

video of a painless kill

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

video of a painless kill

Old 08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: video of a painless kill

I killed a pretty big buck once with a knife after wounding him with my bow. I'm pretty sure he felt everything. I hope to do it agian this year.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

I killed a pretty big buck once with a knife after wounding him with my bow. I'm pretty sure he felt everything. I hope to do it agian this year.
are u dumb u just fed the anti appitite thanks retard.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a 9 pointer so into the doe scent I put out that when the arrow went through him he flinched, and kept on trailing for the doe.
A few minuteslater he began to shake and fell over dead as a hammer.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:02 PM

And typing like that doesn't further the stereotype of hunters being backwoods hicks?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHunterJim

No sir, I can speak just fine. I can also hear and see, therefore I’m not deaf or blind either. But I suspect that you’re stupid.

You see, I’m a killer. That is what I do, and I don’t make excuses for it. It is natural. We humans take lives for many reasons; mostly to eat, but for fun too. Kind of like all the other predators in the world.

Thanks for asking, dork.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

No sir, I can speak just fine. I can also hear and see, therefore I’m not deaf or blind either. But I suspect that you’re stupid.

You see, I’m a killer. That is what I do, and I don’t make excuses for it. It is natural. We humans take lives for many reasons; mostly to eat, but for fun too. Kind of like all the other predators in the world.

Thanks for asking, dork.
Primate

Have you ever seen a phychologist?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Thanks for asking, dork.
Primate

No. Are you implying that I should? Or would it be more beneficial for someone who denies their existence?
Old 08-31-2007, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow this whent bad fast
Old 08-31-2007, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Thanks for asking, dork.
Primate

No. Are you implying that I should? Or would it be more beneficial for someone who denies their existence?
Okay, stop your dumb arguments. I feel that you do not belong in a place like this...we are hunters, not killers. We hunt for food and hobby, not for the satisfaction of knowing that we put another living organism through pain that eventually led to its death. You sir, have your facts majorly out of whack...no one needs you here. Please leave and take your sadistic sarcasm and attitude with you.

-Matt

Quick Reply: video of a painless kill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.