Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Update, short season: >

Update, short season:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Update, short season:

Old 08-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Update, short season:

LittleChief, I visited a good friend of mine that was in the hospital, he's also a very accomplished artist here and specializes in wildlife. He said he'd paint it whatever camo I wanted. I thought that would be awesome....and thanks.
You know, Rob,if I were in your place right now and I were going to pursue that option, I think I'd try to find a female artist since the artist is going to be spending quite a bit of time painting the upper inside of the cast.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rattlesnake1, thanks my friend. I totally agree but I know me...and your right, the wife keeps giving me lectures.

LittleChief, lol tru dat however, the cast only comes to my knee and he is one hell of an artist....we'll see, I'll just make sure his wife and my wife are in the room.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:47 PM

That's got to be one of THE SEXIEST legs I've ever seen!!! Dude, how often you wax those bad boys??

Glad to hear you're progressing. I hope that trend continues my friend.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:50 PM

Glad to hear you're making progress. Good luck!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

Whats all this wooping whos arse? I do remember a pop up3d when I did the wooping and for Wags you shoot a a a what is that bow you shoot? See you guys Friday.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]We will

Did they shave your leg? Sexy

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i think they are both like that
Ryan.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, hope all heals well and you can make it to the rut! Think about using magic markers on that thing. Maybe you can make it look like enigma!Or they could just send you a xl sleeve to pull over it! Chuck would do that I'm sure!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

as for the not camo problem, do what my neighbors did to their truck - spray paint it camo! [8D]
Old 08-23-2007, 06:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

mobowhuntr, lol, thanks for the laugh. That's the first and only time that leg has been shaved....well I remember them shaving my axles back in football when the wrapped them.

ducsauce, thanks dude..

Q2, I have to give you that one time in the 3D pop up. I didn't say I couldn't be beat elsewhere...lol I've had my ups and downs, Get it pop ups...lol but when it come to backyard bucks.....not yet, I see I have challengers this weekend. Trying to take advantage of a guy when he's down huh?

my7pointmonster, lol thanks.

Dr. Andy, thanks for the PM, good idea. The cast comes off in 6 weeks, that's long vefore prime time. According to Gr8, I'll get a walking cast, or boot next. We'll wait and see how all that goes.

JoshKeller, LOL, spray paint...I'm trying to think if I have anyone who airbrushes...lol but like I mention to Dr. Andy, it comes off in 6 weeks and I'll have to see what else I get on.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:55 AM

Rob, hope you get into the woods soon. Like some of the others said spray paint and Sharpies come in many colors, camo it up. You could also go with the Camo Duct tape!!!

Quick Reply: Update, short season:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.