Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bucks night out! >

Bucks night out!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bucks night out!

Old 08-19-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Bucks night out!

I hunt in the western U.P. and last night was the first night that I've got a chance to go out and check out some fields where I hunt (back injury kept me from going)and It was suprising how many bucks I saw! I saw a ten standing about 20 yds in front of one of my stands, and four other shooter eight pointers at my other spots so I hope Ican get a whack at any of them.I'm probably going to have to hunt from the ground cause of my bad back' so if anyone can give me any info on a reasonably priced ground blind it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and go team 25 venison kings!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 10:33 AM

Default RE: Bucks night out!

nice to hear hope the back feels goood by the season!!as far s the ground blinfd goes most of them work really well...ive had deer five yards from mine and i got a cheap 100$ one from fleet bfarm...just make sure its tall enough 4 u and that you like it and that it has the right camo pattern
Old 08-19-2007, 11:02 AM

Default RE: Bucks night out!

Ameristep makes really nice blinds. I have two ameristep blinds and i like both of them. Make sure that you have enough room to pull back because they get a tad smaller once your in there at full draw.