Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 www.huntersfriend.com >

www.huntersfriend.com

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

www.huntersfriend.com

Old 08-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default www.huntersfriend.com

anybody every bought there bow from www.huntersfriend.com

if so, how did you like dealing with them? any positives or negatives?
Old 08-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: www.huntersfriend.com

I bought mine from them. I haven't had any problems with it so I haven't had any contacts with them other than to buy more arrows. This is my first bow so it was nice that it came setup and ready to shoot when it got here.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: flstnhd

I bought mine from them. I haven't had any problems with it so I haven't had any contacts with them other than to buy more arrows. This is my first bow so it was nice that it came setup and ready to shoot when it got here.
Same story here!!! I got the Bowtech Tomkat and love it.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

3rd pic down on the left. Im Devin...thats my REAL testimonial... http://www.huntersfriend.com/testimonial.htm

to put it short and sweet, very very pleased...absolutely no problems...and saved cash i needed to save....

it is my first bow. bought it a year ago and still shooting it.

heres a pic incase ya question me...

different angle...same pic...yes thats a robinhooded arrow...im a quick learner

bow in case..

Old 08-11-2007, 09:59 PM

I just live about 20 miles from there. Went over there one time and couldnt find the place and by the time I got directions it was closed and i aint never went back. But i am thinking about going next week and buying me a new bow from there.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:11 AM

I don't undnerstand how it came set up and ready to shoot if they have never seen you draw a bow. I guess it could come with all the stuff bolted on and set to whatever draw length you tell them, and a basic tune put on it.

Not knocking the company, they are a real good company. I just couldn't suggest someone get their first bow from them. This is something you should really do at a shop that can help you out getting the bow fitted to you and helping with proper shooting form. I would rather see someone go to a cabela's, bass pro or gander mountain than order a bow off the internet.

If you lived in the middle of know where and didn't have a choice I guess it would be an option, but honestly if you have a shop within a hundred miles I would take the drive and buy one that way.

That being said I have never heard anything bad about the company or the products they sell. And their site is very good and filled with lots of good info (if you can find it).

Paul