Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd >

Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Old 08-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Sounds like a blast. Evansville is only 1 1/2 hrs. away so it can't be too far from me. Wish I could make it just to lend some extra BS, but I start a new job Monday and I'm not taking a chance of something happening and not making it back.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wish it was closer I'd be there in a heart beat. We need to plan something a little closer to me sometime, this Illinois and Northern KY stuff just isn't cutting it. .
Old 08-10-2007, 11:57 PM

yea ive got a tick report for you, THEY SUCK THIS YEAR. atleast on the farms ive been on, worst than any year ive ever been outside in the summer time.....last time out picked off probably close to 100, and 74 the time before. its those little deer ticks that are the worse right now.

thats only a couple hours drive, but if im not mistaken that is our early wood duck season here, so ill be hittin the lake instead that weekend.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you guys, sounds like a blast.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck to you guys! I would love to attend, but I'll be chasing Mt goat just under Heaven's floor that weekend. Maybe next year though.

Knock em dead!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

We are camping at out the WMU, I will have a pop up.
Hey Germ ... do you want to pull that pop up for ya
Old 08-11-2007, 06:37 AM

It may very well be doable. I would love to catch up wit some of you guys, and show off my superior Georgia woodsmanship!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 AM

I just Googled the distance and it is only 242 miles for me. I was thinking much further, so I do think that this will work. After all,for you guys to witness first hand the only real rival to Jackie Bushman--I have been thinking about changing my username to Buckmeister--would be real treat--for you!!!Seriously, it sounds like you've picked a good spot. Any one now what the hunter density is normally for wma's in Kentucky? I don't normally hunt public land--something about getting shot at several years back, I'm just funny that way. Since it is bow only, maybe the numbers won't be up there, and maybe I won't get shot at, at least by a shotgun this time!
Old 08-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

Dont want to crowd you all,A firendof minehas a couple of hundred acres of private River bottom land for me to hunt a short ways from HHWMA.If Im down that weekend I will stop by and see you all, It's still up in the air for going that early for me. I will let you know.
Is that right...team-mate, ole'buddy.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might be up for that weekend! I will find out on monday. How many people are you hoping to have?

Germ, you better make sure you can put the pop-up where they tell you to put it! Don't want another incident like Paradise Park!!! Are you letting RD drive again? LOL

Quick Reply: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.