Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd >

Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Old 09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

ORIGINAL: Germ

Rob we did not even mention the naked women yet
This post is useless without pictures!!!!
Well across the lake it would have been 2 dots, but through my Swaroski it was wonderful I am not joking, LOL
Old 09-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear you all had a good time and are home safe. I will be heading down that way the 1st of Nov to try my luck, hopefully the heat wont be so bad!
Old 09-24-2007, 05:56 AM

As TFOX said,it was definitely hot!!!..and humid. The place has great potential, and under better conditions..who knows? It was good to put some faces to names, and to get to meet some of the people from HNI. I know now why Germ has those high dollar Swarovskis now, and I also learned that he doesn't like to share--poor 'ol Joe! I'll have to take his word on the 'girls' across the lake...I got there a little late for the show.TFOX is a great host, and makes some mean bbq venison---good guy.Looking forward to hunting with him much more in the future.Blood creek showed up to so he could have the privilege of telling everyone he got to meet me, seriously it was good to meet him in person. Flsthand cruised in for a visit, and I hope he can be a part next year. I hate it for PSE Bowhunter---if anyone knows any more, I'd like to know how he's doing. Chase was a no show--party pooper. I was all set to get that 250 for my autograph![8D]Wal Mart Boy--or maybe Mermaid Man would be a better name, was ahoot. His shooting expertise was proven with a bull's eye shot ..on an 84 acre lake! He and Germ would remind you of Laurel and Hardy together!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to here everyone made it home safe, glad to meet all of you, it was a pleasure.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

blood,how did the pic across the lake turn out.

I would like to see it posted.

OOPS,just saw the thread.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

TFOX you shoot my buck yet

Looks like cool weather next weekend[:@]
Old 09-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

LMAO at you guys. All of us missed out, next year perhaps we can double the attendees.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey im more than just a camp b!tch Im gonna crack a doe as early as i can, just to get some backstraps to use the famous Germ marinade on. Those were delish!
ORIGINAL: Germ

Well Germ is home, LOL See Todd I can drive fast!!!

Thank you to Todd for all the help!!! Todd is a great guy and knows his area well. I am going to make this an annual trip. As long as they allow wallmartBoy back in KY

Greg(manuman)- it was great to meet you, I know you know your stuff, Greg pick all the same spots as me Greg has the best "moron" hunting stories

Dan(BloodCreek) you are the best camp b!tch I have ever had, and thx for the spoon It was good to see you again, Dan is truly a great guy.

Charlie my friend came, he was only one who killed something, he killed the lake

To my teammate it was grat to meet you!!!

I had my chance, I put myself in front of a bachelor group of 6 bucks. 1 140'' 10, 2 120'' 10, and 3 smaller bucks. I had them within 15 yds and could not get a shot on the big 10, I could not find my stand set I set up in March. My glow dot must have fell off. I set up in another tree and had limted lanes to shoot. From my stand I set up I would have had a better shot. Being I was sweating like a pig once they got behind me the big one got spooked. They other 2 shooters were where i could shoot, but to be honestI was focused on the big 10.

Great time and I am going back!!! Ky was great
Old 09-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Did you guys notice how fat bloodcreeks fingers were??????

Dink is Love
Old 09-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

My fingers are not fat Damit! [:@]Ill get you Carlisle
ORIGINAL: honcho12

Did you guys notice how fat bloodcreeks fingers were??????

Dink is Love

Quick Reply: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.