HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

Hey im more than just a camp b!tch Im gonna crack a doe as early as i can, just to get some backstraps to use the famous Germ marinade on. Those were delish!
ORIGINAL: Germ

Well Germ is home, LOL See Todd I can drive fast!!!

Thank you to Todd for all the help!!! Todd is a great guy and knows his area well. I am going to make this an annual trip. As long as they allow wallmartBoy back in KY

Greg(manuman)- it was great to meet you, I know you know your stuff, Greg pick all the same spots as me Greg has the best "moron" hunting stories

Dan(BloodCreek) you are the best camp b!tch I have ever had, and thx for the spoon It was good to see you again, Dan is truly a great guy.

Charlie my friend came, he was only one who killed something, he killed the lake

To my teammate it was grat to meet you!!!

I had my chance, I put myself in front of a bachelor group of 6 bucks. 1 140'' 10, 2 120'' 10, and 3 smaller bucks. I had them within 15 yds and could not get a shot on the big 10, I could not find my stand set I set up in March. My glow dot must have fell off. I set up in another tree and had limted lanes to shoot. From my stand I set up I would have had a better shot. Being I was sweating like a pig once they got behind me the big one got spooked. They other 2 shooters were where i could shoot, but to be honestI was focused on the big 10.

Great time and I am going back!!! Ky was great