HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 05:56 AM
manuman

Default RE: Kentucky Hunt Sept 20th- 23rd

As TFOX said,it was definitely hot!!!..and humid. The place has great potential, and under better conditions..who knows? It was good to put some faces to names, and to get to meet some of the people from HNI. I know now why Germ has those high dollar Swarovskis now, and I also learned that he doesn't like to share--poor 'ol Joe! I'll have to take his word on the 'girls' across the lake...I got there a little late for the show.TFOX is a great host, and makes some mean bbq venison---good guy.Looking forward to hunting with him much more in the future.Blood creek showed up to so he could have the privilege of telling everyone he got to meet me, seriously it was good to meet him in person. Flsthand cruised in for a visit, and I hope he can be a part next year. I hate it for PSE Bowhunter---if anyone knows any more, I'd like to know how he's doing. Chase was a no show--party pooper. I was all set to get that 250 for my autograph![8D]Wal Mart Boy--or maybe Mermaid Man would be a better name, was ahoot. His shooting expertise was proven with a bull's eye shot ..on an 84 acre lake! He and Germ would remind you of Laurel and Hardy together!