Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PA Archery/Muzzeloader >

PA Archery/Muzzeloader

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA Archery/Muzzeloader

Old 07-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default PA Archery/Muzzeloader

So I bought my hunting license today and I'm looking through the book and I see something that kinda erks me.Bowhunters have to wear 250 sq inches of orange when moving and a 100 sq inches of orange near you in the tree while mid season Muzzeloader is in. Now, don't get me wrong, I agree that everyone should remain safe. But at the same time I remember when this mid muzzeloader season during archery didn't exist and now it falls in mid October smack in the middle of bow season. If you ask me, it's all a bunch of hooey havin the muzzeloader people out there droppin does left and right while i'm tryin toget a nice deer in bow range let alone lookin like an orange marine while I'm doin it.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:17 AM

Default RE: PA Archery/Muzzeloader

Well this might make you feel better...NCis trying to pass that you have to were org. anytime there is a season open where you can use gun.. This means small game, dove, duck, bear...etc. So basically you always have to wear orange while in the woods... Howstupid is that... I can understand the safety thing, but at the same time i can see it causing more problems...