Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 When worlds collide >

When worlds collide

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When worlds collide

Old 07-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: When worlds collide

Also GR8:

My last PGA Position was at Quail Hollow CC.....home of the Wachovia Championship. I played other courses on days off.....but QHCC was my home course. From the chamionship tees, there.....my best round was 73.....yet I carried a +2.3 USGA Index at that time (2 shots better than scratch).

I didn't say you couldn't shoot par rounds of golf. I said the odds of it are not very good (for a 2-3hcp to string together par or better rounds). I don't know why you think that was egotistical. It wasn't intended to be portrayed in that light.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dang GR8 who pissed in your cherios?? Lighten up Francis just busting your chops a little. [8D][8D][:-]
I've said 100 times here that I have gone NOPLACE after my close encounter at Qschool. Only played in a few tournaments after that untill I got injured. Havent' won anything. Haven't come close to making it back to where I was.The only place Ihad good success was the Golden Bear tour (mini tour in Fla.)I pretty much have given up on competitive golf and thoughts of playing on ANY tour again. Basically I pretty much suck now. But I enjoy it more that way. Now I just run my golf course, give lessons, continue to work on my game, and hussle some locals out of paychecks Feel better now?
Old 07-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

And you sir probably think at scratch your even with Tiger? Tiger would probably be a plus 8 on your course..
btw......... I'd beat Tiger easily.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey, can I back you in your match agains Gr8. I mean, I'll split the winning with you. LOL