Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 When worlds collide >

When worlds collide

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When worlds collide

Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 PM

Default When worlds collide

Some things are just meant to be I guess. Our golf cart was acting funny this morning so we stopped at the turn and traded it in for a fresh one. Laying in the cart was something that instantly caught my eye and made me laugh and think of this place at the same time.

I had never seen one before but I simply HAD to use it on the back 9 just for giggles. Two of the other three guys were hunters and the laughs, comments and comparisons were endless.........especially on the tee box where a couple does stood feeding about 30 yards away

Despite the negative feedback I got from the peanut gallery I managed to shoot 38 on the back and finish with a 78............low enough to have the last laugh at the bar as my buddies paid the check.

Is there anything bristles can't do???

Immitation is the highest form of flattery..........you just know the guy who invented this shoots a WB.

[8D]

Old 07-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: When worlds collide

Atlas,

Don't you know that those teesare way to loud and will slow down your club?

Who in there right mind would use one of those.

Glad to see you posting again.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:17 PM

Whisker Biscuit tees for golf, excellent I haven't yet got to get out on the course this summer, darn school!.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha thats funny
Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Must have to be a golfer to understand[&:].
Old 07-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

[:-]save your money atlas. Yet another golf gadget that is magically going to make the ball go straighter [8D]. Where will it end?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree with you Atlas. It works great for guys who are content with shooting 78. (j/k...good round)

It is good to see you back (Did I say that out loud?)
Old 07-26-2007, 05:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

hehe I have one of them, found it laying on the course, now if i can figure out where my son put it.......darn kids.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good to see you atlas, and awesome post..............hahaha.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Is there anything bristles can't do???

[8D]
I can't speak for bristles on a bow as I never personally liked them.

However Atlas..I will caution you on your latest find! I didn't use these either but have 1st hand knowledge..

{Flashback to last July 06} Me and my partner(an elderly Gentleman of mediocre talent..2 man teams randomly drawn) are playing for the first half, league championship, and he is using this brush tee on all his tee shots. This days temperature is pushing the upper 90's with no breeze. We step up on 18 (we were playing the back 9 that day)all square. My partnerand my opponents partner are bothgetting a shot on this demanding par 4. During my partners backswing.. his ball (and I can still visualize it as if in slow motion) falls off the bristles, which have become like noodles in the days heat, He sees this, and to correct "goes down after the ball", and lays a chunk of turf over the ball like an old man wearing a comb-over. We loose the match 1 down all because of bristles..

Youask "are there anything bristles can't do?" and I say, yes, there is! They cannot hold up to the heat of battle. Bristles are fine for toothbrush but forArrow or Tee ..stay away or you will alsobe cashing second place checks!

Quick Reply: When worlds collide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.