Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You wanna know what bugs me >

You wanna know what bugs me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You wanna know what bugs me

Old 07-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You wanna know what bugs me

It is here

Itried to give my money to another guy to get them for me since he was 18 The cashier said "It's still his money I cant check you out even though your 18". LuckilyI can buy anythingI need atmy proshop, no questions asked
Old 07-04-2007, 02:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Never heard of that before. I don't agree with it.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

I'm afraid it's related to the times we live in. I can remember 35 years ago when I was in high school you could go into the parking lot at my school during the fall and see shot guns and rifles in the back windows of trucks or the back seats of cars and think nothing of it (and by the way, none of the doors were locked). Good times.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you wouldn't have field dress those pedestrians you shot in the Park they would have let you buy more arrows! LOL JustKidding
Old 07-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

that always made my day. burnin through boxes and boxes of 12ga ammo in the dove field and run out so i run to the store to grab more...nope sorry gotta be 18. i drove here...i am allowed by law to hunt alone. i got a gun in my truck and no shells...im 3 away from my limit...gimme my danged shells!!!! thats stupid...i can hunt and drive alone but if i run out of ammo im screwed....no longer have that problem but that always killed me
Old 07-04-2007, 07:27 PM

Same thing happened to me last year. Went to wally world to get some field tips and the guy said I had to show him some id. I wouldn't have ever though you'd need to be 18 for field tips. I started to get mad and was going to chew him out but it wasn't his fault its wal-marts stupid rule he was just doing his job. From now on I'm not buying anything hunting related from them not even little items. My dad ended up having to come into the store and buy them for me.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 PM

WallyWorld is slowly phasing out firearm sales. That made me angry at first, then I realised it's probably better for the industry as a whole.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Dominant Buck

You think that's bad? I just moved to NY State. The P & C food market here cards me when I by Non-Alcoholic beer. Yup, that's right. I'm 63, bald, and when I buy non alcoholic beer I have to dig out my drivers license. Go figure.[&:]
Old 07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

You think that's bad? I just moved to NY State. The P & C food market here cards me when I by Non-Alcoholic beer. Yup, that's right. I'm 63, bald, and when I buy non alcoholic beer I have to dig out my drivers license. Go figure.[&:]

non-alcoholic beer? What's the fun in that? [8D].

Seriously though, why non alcoholic?