Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GAMEPLAN GEAR

Old 06-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

Default GAMEPLAN GEAR

GUYS CHECK OUT THIS NEW PACK FROM GAMEPLAN, WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS USED THEIR PRODUCT BEFOR? THEIR BOWBAT PACK LOOKS AWESOME , I TALKED TO THERE CEO ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY, HE WAS AWESOME, TOLD ME I COULD PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM THEM, SAID HE PERSONALL USES THE BOWBAT BEING THAT HE'S MAINLY A TREESTAND HUNTER AND THAT IS WHAT THAT PACK WAS DESIGNED FOR, IF ANYONE HAD USED THERE PRODUCTS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT, I ORDERED 2 OF THE BOWBATS, 1 FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY DAD, CANT WAIT TO GET THEM AND TRY THEM OUT. CHECK THEM OUT AT THERE WEBSITE.....

http://www.gameplangear.com/
Old 06-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: GAMEPLAN GEAR

Yea they do look like a good product. I think i might just have to try them out. I need a new pack anyway.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw them at the ATA show this year, and did NOT like the material at all. It was very rough, and very loud. Great design, bad material choice.

I would recommend holding one in your hands before purchasing if at all possible.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

THANKS JUSTIN, MATT THE CEO OF THE COMPANY SAID HE WOULD GLADLY SEND ME ONE TO TRY AND CHECK OUT BEFOR I BOUGHT ONE SO I MAY JUST TAKE HIM UP ON HIS OFFER, I APPRICIATE ANY INFO AND HELP I CAN GET, THANKS