Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Played around with an Elite E-500 today. >

Played around with an Elite E-500 today.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Played around with an Elite E-500 today.

Old 05-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Played around with an Elite E-500 today.

Elite E-500 has 3 different modules you can get--it surely does sound as if you had one with the super speed mods.That or you just need to hit the gym.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:28 PM

Don - For moral/ethical reasons I would choose the Allegiance over the E-500. If the company hadn't been founded by who it was or on the grounds it was, it would be a much more difficult decision. However, they are both fantastic bows, I'm just partial to my Bowtech.

I have to admit, the anodized black riser with camo limbs looked hot.

Coug - Not necessarily true. The Cardiac is much stiffer to draw than either the Allegiance with speed mods or the E-500 and its a single cam! I don't know, bud. Different strokes, y'know?
Old 05-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan,

How come the E-500 is not on website? I just saw Envy, Senergy, and Ice on website.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:35 PM

I believe the E-500 was a 2006 model which has been discontinued. As we're not a dealer and I don't know a whole lot about Elite, I could be wrong on that.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: LebeauHunter

Dan,

How come the E-500 is not on website? I just saw Envy, Senergy, and Ice on website.
Elite took their 2006 bows, the E-500 and the Energy, and added the Synergy to their 2007 line up. The synergy is a sweet shooter.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Coug - Not necessarily true. The Cardiac is much stiffer to draw than either the Allegiance with speed mods or the E-500 and its a single cam! I don't know, bud. Different strokes, y'know?
Yup, people see things different. To me, the Cardiac felt smoother. Then the Allegiance, and then the E-500. The Alegiance and the E-500 had their fastest mods in however.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be watching to see what they come out with in 08.

The Synergy owners I know ALL seem to love that bow.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:08 PM

The Elite Synergy is by far the best bow I've ever shot. I liked it so much that I have two of them. One is all camo and the other has a black riser with camo limbs. They come stock with Barnsdale limbs and Vapor Trails string and cables. Contrary to popular belief, they are not harsh drawing for the speed they generate especially compared to other binary cam bows with speed mods. Of course this is just my opinion but if you ever get a chance to shoot one by all means give it a try.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll second Texas 10PT's assessment of the Synergy. I have checked out many bows released this year. The only major release I have yet to see is the PSE X Force (look for an X Force 7 with 7" brace and 340+ IBO later this year). Anyway, IMHO the Synergy is the best bow produced this year. It has blazing speed, a very smooth draw for any bow, especially a speed bow, and is scary quiet and shock free. It is the whole package.

If the company can get on the right track and start advertising their product and get in some more pro shops they will have a bright future.