Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted tells it like it is, again >

Ted tells it like it is, again

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted tells it like it is, again

Old 04-20-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Ted tells it like it is, again

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/19/commentary.nugent/index.html
Old 04-20-2007, 04:12 PM

Default RE: Ted tells it like it is, again

A big hooah for Mr. Nudget!!

I lay down my guns when ALL the congressmen and politicians disarm their bodyguards...

Old 04-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

well said, i agree hoorah for Ted

[/align]
Old 04-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ted put into words what I have been thinking. He does it again! Kudos Ted.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

I agree 100% with Ted on this deal. The problem is society all have the "HUTA syndrome". All they see is guns equals violence. They never think about the 6820 times a day a crime is stopped because of a CCPholder stepping into a situation. Thats not counting the times in a day,some law abiding gun owner spoils a crime...Thats just CCP carriers.It's time people quit worrying about what goes on with others and start looking out for old #1.If Someone wants to confront me or put my life (my families life)in jeopardy then they will have to face what they least expect. One person in one of those locations that would have had a weapon (legal or not) would have stopped the massacre... plain and simple.
Hail Ted...
Old 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

I happen to agree as well. Yesterday I went to a gun store to purchase a few boxes of shells for the range today. It got me to thinking, when was the last time you heard of a guun store being robbed????? I can't EVER remember a gun shop being robbed. Why? Because they all of the employeescarry loaded fireams and know how to use them.

HH
Old 04-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sometimes dissagree with the way Ted sees things. However, this article was right on the money.

I wonder how many of us before his article heard about some of the heroics that those people did? The news covers up the good guy doing good with his/her firearm and can't wait to print when someone does something bad.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

Ted is kinda like Tred Barta, some people love him...some hate him. I personally like them both and tend to lean towards thierviews. Weather you like them or not, no one can deny the passion for thier beliefs.
I was thinking about Ted today infact and wondering who is goin to stand up for guns and gun owners when Ted is gone? I can not think of anyone that is as outspoken and that can put anyone in their place. Someone that will shut down the left like no other.
Any ideas?
Old 04-20-2007, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Rookie Bowhunter

A big hooah for Mr. Nudget!!

I lay down my guns when ALL the congressmen and politicians disarm their bodyguards...
I will lay down my guns and archery equipment over my dead body. Agreed on the other, HOOAH Mr. Ted
Old 04-20-2007, 07:38 PM

Question? Did you guy's let CNN know just how much you agree with Ted. There is a link at the bottom of the page you can click on and write them a letter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.