Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted tells it like it is, again >

Ted tells it like it is, again

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted tells it like it is, again

Old 04-22-2007, 07:09 AM

Default RE: Ted tells it like it is, again

I say lets move all the anti gunners to a place with plenty of gang activity and see how long they can last. They don't realize that the criminals will always have guns not matter if there ban or not.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:32 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

In my opinion Ted is 100% right not only in his way of thinking but also in the presentation. I amtotally sick and tiredof political correctness andof people thinking that we all shouldbe niced to death. In the work place,in the schools/colleges, etc. etc.we are expected to practice political correctness and mandatory nicenessbecause we don't want to step on any toes and hurt any feelings. It's so much easier for someone to walkaway from a negligent act on their part without making needed personal corrections when the reprimand is in anice understanding"oh, it's ok Johnny/Jane,just please don't do it again"tone than when it's a good stern A$$ chewing that gets the point accrossed and gives them something to think about. I take responsibility for my actions and if I deserve a good chewing then give it to me, I can handle it! I am so glad Ted and I are on the same page as far as that goes. I also am so glad to have someone like him to represent me because unlike him, I just do not have the gift of articulation that he possesses (can't spell real well either). I selectively watch his program because I don't agree with some of his "hunts" but have yet to disagree with any of his opinions regarding the 2nd amendmant and our rights.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

As much as I don't really care for Riveara (sp?) he seems to stay pretty nutral on the subject. You can tell it troubles him, but he doesn't go overboard with it. At least not that I have seen. I don't see a lot of him either to be honest. I'm not a big news watcher.
He is just as anti gun and hypocritical as Hillary, Feinstine(sp), Kennedy, and Fat arsed Rosie Odonell

I forget which show he was on a couple of nights ago but he was being interviewed about VT and was asked who should have guns and he specifically said "I don't think any one should have guns except for the police and military."

Then in the very next breath he said that if he had been in that same situation he would have "put one in him".
Old 04-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Whether or not you agree with Ted's approach or his "tactics".....it's hard to deny his passion for the subject matter. While my "opinion" of said (tactics) is that he may turn more "moderates" off than he brings over to our side.....again....it's hard to deny his intent is genuine, aggressive and to the point.

I've always contended that Ted is THE most influential person that 2nd amendment guys have going for them. He's a heckuva ally.

I "hope" he doesn't do more harm than good in the long run........sincerely.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone who believes an individual should not have the right to bear arms should have to put a sign in their yard which states "GUN FREE HOME".
Old 04-23-2007, 03:29 PM

Bigbulls, that sounds like I remember him from years ago, which is probably why I don't watch much of him. Didn't he used to own a bunch of guns back in the day? Or was he just talking tough at some point.

If memory serves me correctly he is on fox news now right? That has to be the lamest news network on the air in my opinion. And CNN isn't much better. I swear if they don't have anything good to report they just make it up![:@]

I can't count how many times I have flipped from one news channel to the other and they all were reporting different things. Heck sometimes on FOX what they are reporting doesn't even match the ticker at the bottom of the page? I love it when they report something, then you see a press conference where they say the opposite thing. Right after that they will still be talking about what they said prior to the briefing? HUH? did they not just see what we did? How stupid do they think we are?

I like looking at the AP reports. They may not be the most interesting, but at least they don't make crap up. And when they are not sure they say it or say "was reported" so you know it hasn't been verified.

Paul
Old 04-24-2007, 07:43 AM

I am on board 100 percent with what Ted says and his presentation. If he toned it down, he'd lose a lot of the ooomf that got a major news outlet to publishand draw attention to in the first place. His presentation may seem confrontational and in your face to the anti-gun nuts, but take a look at how they present their arguement to us.

You need guys like Ted Nugent. Both sides have their extremes and more often than not, they even each other out to a solution deemed reasonable by the public at large.

And you can't reason with the anti-gun nuts on their beliefs but you can take away some of their arguements so they weaken in front of the public at large.

Take the typical liberal in the state of Minnesota where I live. They were all up in arms when we legalized conceal and carry permits that the whole state was going to turn into wild west shoot out. They pushed not only to repeal the law but also for stricter gun control. Then the far right tried to push for a constitutional ammendment to make gay marriage illegal before there wasany opportunity to make itlegal.

Surprise, surprise, the liberals were all up in arms about our rights being taken away from us when that happened. Hmmmm, what's happening when you try to take our guns from us or say we can only use certain ones or fit a certain demographic, etc.? I do believe you're taking you're rights away from us. Constitutionally granted rights. Throw that in their face.

Chances are they'll says but yeah it apples to oranges, blah, blah, blah. Because guns are meant to do one thing. Than you can tell them no, that they do three things, allow me to hunt, shoot recreationallyand to protect myself. Anything else they can do is already illegal so what's your problem?