Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ground blind users >

ground blind users

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ground blind users

Old 03-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Default ground blind users

well i was in my blind yesterday and i had one of those bucket chairs...well it made lots of noise and it wasnt very comfortable...and i just wanted to know what kind of chairs do yall use or what do yall sit on?maybe a pik of the inside setup of ur ground blind?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM

Default RE: ground blind users

Picked this bad boy up at Wally World for $5.99. We can fit two of these chairs and our camera tripod in our blind's bag. Everything fits nice and easy inside the blind too.

I'll see what I can do about getting pictures of it inside the blind tomorrow. My buddy has his chair at his house, so I'll only have a picture of one inside the blind.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use the same chair as washington hunter , it works great
Old 03-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

I use this Eastman folding high back stool. It folds fairly compactly, is lightweight and offers some back support for long sits in the stand. It also is open enough to allow you to draw your bow unhindered.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

I saw this really neat chair at Sams Club. It folds out like a directors chair but it has a collapsable table for setting your drink and/or calls on...it was a tanish brown too! i believe the price was 20 bucks tho
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 AM

well thanks for your repliesmy uncle had bought a mossy oak chair a couple of years back and i used that in the beggining of the deer season and it made way too much noise and it was hard to get ready if a dear just popped up....but for 5 dollars that seems like a good deal
Old 03-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Typical Buck

You can't beat the price of those Wally World chairs . Dicks Sporting Goods Store often have folding
chairs with their logo on them on sale for $6 ........ They also hold some weight !
Old 03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ameristep makes a directors style chair that is very comfortable and quiet
Old 03-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

Ameristep has a lot of different models of chairs for blinds and they have one that is a triangle, which is better to use when bowhunting and it offers you to easily adjust for a shot unlike the square ones.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:53 PM

I got a tri stool from Double Bull. Those chairs like Wash. Hunter has are definetly more comfortable if you intend on sitting long periods, BUT I had some trouble shooting out of them....Too confined.

Quick Reply: ground blind users

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.