Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this new bow!!!! >

Check out this new bow!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this new bow!!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Check out this new bow!!!!

355 fps ...wow
Old 03-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

They have one for $659.00 that shoots 342 fpswith a 7" brace.The Synergy,but I bet the draw curve is fun on that one too.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

To me the Envy's cams look like the cams from the Black Knight 2. If that's the case, that would explain where they are getting the speed from. It would also not be the sweetest drawing bow out there, but it's built for speed. I agree that $1k is expensive, but it's a limited run.

TFox, the draw on the Synergy is not bad at all from what I am hearing. I haven't drawn one yet, but should in a few weeks. I've been told it is between a BT Tribute and a Guardian. I've seen the draw force curve mappings on it and it is nearly identical to an Allegiance with speed mods. Your original request for a "shooter" is in the works according to the rumor mill. It's supposed to be a single cam with a higher brace, longer a2a, and a forgiving design.

I beat Elite up pretty bad when they first came out because of some of Kevin Strother's comments about BowTech. I still feel those comments were in bad form, but I've talked to reps from the company and they seem to be very good people and their customer service has improved. I don't even have one of their bows and they've always taken the time to talk to me.

They seem to be a pretty good young company, and if their service matches the quality and design of their bows they should be around for a while.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:25 AM

yah they can keep it for that price. nice looking but not for that much.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Anybody hear about the $1000 price tag?

Killer design, horrible price.
Good lord, that is expensive.
Bet my Pro3000 would run circles around that thing[8D]
Old 03-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Typical Buck

Nice bow but outta my price range!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:22 PM

I doubt it will be long before you see $1,000 tags on the top shelf bows.......I saw a Drenalin going for $799 this year.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

To me the Envy's cams look like the cams from the Black Knight 2. If that's the case, that would explain where they are getting the speed from. It would also not be the sweetest drawing bow out there, but it's built for speed. I agree that $1k is expensive, but it's a limited run.

TFox, the draw on the Synergy is not bad at all from what I am hearing. I haven't drawn one yet, but should in a few weeks. I've been told it is between a BT Tribute and a Guardian. I've seen the draw force curve mappings on it and it is nearly identical to an Allegiance with speed mods. Your original request for a "shooter" is in the works according to the rumor mill. It's supposed to be a single cam with a higher brace, longer a2a, and a forgiving design.

I beat Elite up pretty bad when they first came out because of some of Kevin Strother's comments about BowTech. I still feel those comments were in bad form, but I've talked to reps from the company and they seem to be very good people and their customer service has improved. I don't even have one of their bows and they've always taken the time to talk to me.

They seem to be a pretty good young company, and if their service matches the quality and design of their bows they should be around for a while.

i believe the old BT guy is the one who designed the elites
Old 03-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: aeroslinger

Wonder why they're using a cam with a draw stop. I thought those were on the way out.
I can only guess that it makes for a very solid back wall. My Bowtech Techunter has one and it's as solid as can be. It's my first bow that has that solid a back wall and I must say it's growning on me...really like it.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice colors and cool cams

Quick Reply: Check out this new bow!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.