HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Check out this new bow!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Matt/TN
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Check out this new bow!!!!

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

To me the Envy's cams look like the cams from the Black Knight 2. If that's the case, that would explain where they are getting the speed from. It would also not be the sweetest drawing bow out there, but it's built for speed. I agree that $1k is expensive, but it's a limited run.

TFox, the draw on the Synergy is not bad at all from what I am hearing. I haven't drawn one yet, but should in a few weeks. I've been told it is between a BT Tribute and a Guardian. I've seen the draw force curve mappings on it and it is nearly identical to an Allegiance with speed mods. Your original request for a "shooter" is in the works according to the rumor mill. It's supposed to be a single cam with a higher brace, longer a2a, and a forgiving design.

I beat Elite up pretty bad when they first came out because of some of Kevin Strother's comments about BowTech. I still feel those comments were in bad form, but I've talked to reps from the company and they seem to be very good people and their customer service has improved. I don't even have one of their bows and they've always taken the time to talk to me.

They seem to be a pretty good young company, and if their service matches the quality and design of their bows they should be around for a while.

i believe the old BT guy is the one who designed the elites