Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 whats the point... >

whats the point...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whats the point...

Old 02-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: whats the point...

If someone wishes to hit from the ladies Tee that is their perogative!It takes a man's man to eat your tag!Or a womans woman!
I refuse to take these post's seriously with no offense to the person that started the thread! It is like politics and religion,you have got like zero shot at changing someone's mind in these area's.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

That I understand Matt. What about people that can shoot multiple deer. Where I am from I can shoot up to 8 bucks and unlimited does. I hear it alot from guys in my area. It just makes no sense to me.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

tsoc, Im not trying to change anybodies mind. I am basically bring up a hypocritical statement/ actionI hear often
Old 02-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was just having some fun.My "personal opinion" is that if it didn't meet your criteria on the first day or early on than it shouldn't later in the season or on the last day.I believe that if it has survived in to the late part of the season it is all that much more likely that it will be around next year and be that much of a better buck.
There are some that believe their testicles shrink if they go a season without killing a buck!As I said you know your a man when you don't care what Billy Bob thinks if you don't kill a buck!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: lpv77

tsoc, Im not trying to change anybodies mind. I am basically bring up a hypocritical statement/ actionI hear often
Hypocritical statement/action????? What's hypocritical about it? You ever been grocery shopping, eating dinner, whatever, decided you weren't going to buy something and then 10 minutes later change yer mind? Under these definitions, that would also be hypocritical.

I'll tell you what the point is. It's the last day of season, or close to it, and though I may have set my goal early in the season for a "big" buck, time's running short, and to be totally honest, I would rather kill a "small" buck than no buck at all, or deer for that matter.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

Hypocritical statement/action????? What's hypocritical about it? You ever been grocery shopping, eating dinner, whatever, decided you weren't going to buy something and then 10 minutes later change yer mind? Under these definitions, that would also be hypocritical.
I usually dont go grocery shopping or to dinner without intent to buy anything.[8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 04:27 PM

Old 02-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Old 02-02-2007, 04:48 PM

To much butter for me Davidmil. [:'(]
Old 02-02-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: lpv77

I usually dont go grocery shopping or to dinner without intent to buy anything.[8D]
And I don't go hunting without intent to SHOOT something.....Does that make me a bad guy, or wrong? No, it certainly does not. Like I said, if you want to set your standards at let's say a 150" buck, and end up eating your tag because you didn't lower your standards, I applaud you. It takes a "special" hunter to do that. Personally, I just don't give a ....you know...And that's the point. Some of us care, and some don't. I fall into the don't category......

OK, I'm out. Ya'll have a good evening. I've said all I have to say. You aren't wrong in your decision, neither am I. Peace out ya'll!

Quick Reply: whats the point...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.