Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Best service ever! >

Best service ever!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best service ever!

Old 01-14-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Best service ever!

Just got back from Bass Pro to get a couple of things done. Here is what I had done: rest centered, loop installed(already have the loop, just not on), draw length adjusted, peep tubing put on the actual peep sight and adjusted to my anchor(alreasy have the peep and on the bow, just not the tubing and serving around it to hold it in place). and a kisser button installed. The guy who did it was one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and every thing is perfect. To top it off, I didn't have to pay one thing, for service or materials. Not one cent!
Old 01-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best service ever!

Well i went to the one that just got put in over in clarksville ,indiana and they are all jerks. I hate the guys up there. All they care about is trying to make money. I would never take my bow to them again.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:08 AM

Ha thats great man i love bass pro
put did u puy the bow from thim or did you just walk in and ask thim
because if so thats were im going to go get my peeps and new rest on
Old 01-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

They are building one in Foxboro Mass right in the parking lot where the Pats play football it will be the best of both worlds. I can't wait!
Old 01-16-2007, 09:19 AM

Well u stumbled upon a rareity indeed.Sometimes u can get peoplewho are competent & acutally have apassion for what they are doing & now what customer service isallabout. I just went thru the complete opposite w/Gander Mountain. What a fiasco!. I had to convince the guy several times that I was going to buy the bow before he would let me even shoot it. It all went down hill from there. Now Gander has the bow back, it was that bad of an experience.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:43 PM

Actually, I bought my bow from Cabelas!! Go figure! They knew that also because it was a Cabelas Outfitter Series bow so it said the name right on it.