Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Botched poaching attempt.... >

Botched poaching attempt....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Botched poaching attempt....

Old 12-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Botched poaching attempt....

Dang, if you read my last post, I was offering help to get the poachers.I said id like to call B.S. but I cant.That means there might be some meat to your story.Someone crap in your boot today Dan?
Old 12-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: furgitter

Ya know,if someone goes out on his own land and smokes one every now and then and eats them,I dont even have an opinion on the subject.Its the ones that go on other peoples land,or public land,that realy get me upset.Mabe im just greedy.
So your saying it OK to shoot a deer illegally on your own land as long as they eat it??? Please clarify so I have a better understanding of what you posted??[:-] Either way its Poaching in my eyes and it should be treated as such!
Old 12-21-2006, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

If someone shoots a deer on his own land every now and then,and eats it,I have alot more respect for that man than one who takes the head and doesnt eat the animal,with a tag.Or one who buys 20 doe tags,shoots a bunch of fawns cause its fun and gives them all away to some kind of charity.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:33 AM

ALL POACHER'S ARE IS PIG-HEADED A-HOLES THAT SHOULD GET THERE JAW"S BLOWN OFF AND TRY LIVIN FOR A WEEK AND SEE HOW IT FEELS,,, I FEEL SORRY FOR THAT NICE BUCK.... AND IT DOES IT MAKES HUNTERS LOOK LIKEVERY BADTO....