Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who are you teaching to hunt? >

Who are you teaching to hunt?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who are you teaching to hunt?

Old 12-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who are you teaching to hunt?

Rick your sister sure is cute.

Them boy's are as well although they have that little rascal look in their eyes.

Mowtown, have 3 of my own. They all look very happy. Hope they all marry fine young men who own large pieces of hunting grounds.

My 14 year old daughter and I are starting to spend some time in the woods together. She's a dead eye.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:56 PM

From a post I put in the Big Game section a couple weeks ago. This is my son's Venture Scout Crew (BSA) that I took this past season. Five boys got six deer. Boy Scouting is coming out witha hunting merit badge.

These are all rifle (as you can see), but next year we are going for archery elk. I liked the question, so Ihope nobody minds rifle shots ina bowhunting thread.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: jones123

From a post I put in the Big Game section a couple weeks ago; sorry for the repeat. This is my son's Venture Scout Crew (BSA) that I took that past season. Five boys got six deer. Boy Scouting is coming out witha hunting merit badge.

These are all rifle (as you can see), but next year we are going for archery elk, but I saw the question, so Ihope its OK I put this in bowhunting.

Wow Awesome!
Old 12-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Fork Horn

anyone who says they know all there is to know about hunting is lying... either to you or, worse, to themselves...

I'm 24, and my father started teaching me as soon as I could walk. What I've learned, I'm starting to pass on to my wife of 4 1/2 years. One of my proudest and most blessed happenings in our marriage is my wifes 180 from being borderline anti-hunting(her parents are very anti hunting) to her now wanting to go and experience and learn it herself. Soon enough kids will be out there with us too!
Old 12-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

No one at the moment.... waiting for grandkids. Maybe in about 8 years. I may get back to giving archery lessons.
GregH you might not know it but you've also taught me a thing or two.....
Old 12-15-2006, 03:28 AM
Site Buck Guru

qzq38b, Thanks.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

My 9 year old has hunted with me since he was 3. He did get his first animal a couple weeks ago. He said his knees wouldn't stop shaking. Almost a bad case of squirrel fever.

Old 12-15-2006, 05:35 AM
Typical Buck

Almost a bad case of squirrel fever.
That's awesome! I gotta remember that one.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

See here.......... www.youthoutside.org

This is what I do.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am teaching Jacob and Conner, I bought both of them bows. Jake has scored a nice 6 point, and Conner and I are still trying to get his first!

Quick Reply: Who are you teaching to hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.