Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gobble Gobble..... >

Gobble Gobble.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gobble Gobble.....

Old 12-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gobble Gobble.....

It is hard to think turkey hunting when deer hunting is just getting over or is isn't done yet, but I have a turkey call question.

Does anyone know where I can find a Blodgett Game Call laminated wood striker? It doesn't necessarly have to be Blodgett (because I know they went out of business), but I would like a laminated wood striiker w/ the mushroom head. I have had all kinds of luck with mine, and last year it must have fell out of my fanny pack because I couldn't find it. I have about one hundred strikers, but I can't get the same pitch and forgiveness out of them. Thanks
Old 12-14-2006, 07:48 AM

Default RE: Gobble Gobble.....

I am going to direct you to the Turkey Hunting forum, though I think you have already posted there.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

PM me the question anytime after tomarrow at 6PM...as wierd as that sounds...i leave college tomarrow and got a turkey call magazine somewhere at home(had one..) and i KNOW it has what your looking for..i cant remember the name of it or find it online..though i know its online somewhere..if you PM me ill gladly look for it...i should hopefully have it at home somewhere...i just need reminded to look so shoot me a pm tomarrow evening or later!
Old 12-14-2006, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

nevermind!! found it! heres the link....they got 100s of strikers...

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/pro...;dn=1&cc=T
Old 12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mauser, thanks for the link. I never thought to check out their website. I recieve their magazine every year, but I threw it away before I lost it and haven't recieved this years magazine yet. I'll check it out.

I am going to direct you to the Turkey Hunting forum, though I think you have already posted there.
I did post it in the turkey forum, butwanted to post it here for multiple reasons....
1) This is a more active forum this time of year.
2) 'Bowhunting Forum' doesn't only mean deer hunting.
3) Alot of the guys here turkey hunt also. Many with bow.