Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tred Barta... NOT the hard way >

Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

Old 12-08-2006, 08:01 PM

Default RE: Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

He gets my respect to
Old 12-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Typical Buck

If she had all day and a hundred chances my 7 year old niece could get one too,I guess most of you could shoot a goose? they are not that small
Old 12-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

you have to respect the man in a way because about how he goes about "hunting". He makes his bow and arrows.It may just be me but i think this is very impressive.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

Every hunt he has ever done that I see is all fair chase and the guy does it with a stick and a string. The guy seems real to me and I don't think he is too cocky. He alsoputs down guys that put out trail cameras and pattern deer and know what is on their property without actually gettingin the field and scouting. The guy has some truth with those words too.Not that I'm against trail cameras but he does do it the HARD WAY. No compound bow, food plots, or trail cameras; just plain old hunting. RESPECT!!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do you need a trail camera when you have a guide to tell you where to go? I think not.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

I`ll give him props for shooting a stick and a string as apposed to my compound,that is definately something I need to pick back up
Old 12-08-2006, 08:12 PM

He is a god at hunting basicly

I thought this was a cool picture of him shooting at geese

Old 12-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

A god? oh please you are killing me. All he does is throw money at a guy that tells him where to go and what to do. I don't have a problem with people using guides. I have a problem with guys that want you to think they are a hunting god because they do things the "hard" way and if you don't do it the barta way you are a lesser hunter. What is really funny is how often his high dollar guided hunts are unsuccessful. When he starts going out on his own and scouting, finding game and putting himself in a position to get a shot, then and only then will he maybe get some respect from me. I don't think that will happen because I don't think he knows how to hunt. I think he knows how to shoot at what hes told to.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

Do you need a trail camera when you have a guide to tell you where to go? I think not.
Remember some places the law requires yo to have a guide if your a non resident!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Banned

IMO a guide doesn't do a whole lot except provide a place for you to hunt, help with game care if necessary, provide lodging, sometimes help with calling such as elk or moose. It is up to the hunters' skill to do it all.

Quick Reply: Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.