Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Aerial Photographs >

Aerial Photographs

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Aerial Photographs

Old 11-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Aerial Photographs

I use mytopo and terraserver. Used a nice one from terraserver this year. It was a photo shipped to me, 15 bucks.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:26 AM

Yahoo has he best for my area.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yesterday I was viewing a sat image of my land. I realized a spot that I did'nt have a stand that looked really promising. . . .a stretch of timber coming across a major clearcut reaching into a branch on my property.

I got to looking real close and I see a shape on the map that looked like a small structure . . . .RIGHT ON MY PROPERTY LINE. This morning I go and take a look and sure enough the doctor that owns the adjacent property has a big shooting house butt up to the fence of my place.
It's irratating, but he's legally on his own land taking advantage tho of an aspect of my property that I have been overlooking. Explains a lot in relation to the stands I do have up on my place tho.

Of course, I'm putting a stand up just across the fence from his shooting house now . . .and maybe a couple more down the fence line. Ahhh deer season, you gotta love it!!