Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 They crossed the line!! >

They crossed the line!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

They crossed the line!!

Old 11-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default They crossed the line!!

They crossed the line this time some EDITED decided to take it upon himself to tear down my blind which i had set up on my property and was in one of the best buck spots in the area i know people want a deer but to tresspass and then to destroy a blind i took the time to set up is just ignorant and a little EDITED up if you ask me what do you guys think i should do and how often has this happened to you this has never happened to me before[:@][:@]

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, thanks, Rob.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:50 PM

Default RE: They crossed the line!!

find out who it was and kick some ass. lol on a serious note there probably is nothing you can do besides what my friend did. they put locks on the gatethey use to get into the farm. they then hid nail spike strips on all the other entrances. this will slow down the next person who tries to come and steal all their stuff next time. that must be a bad feeling.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Set up a few trail cameras in some likely tresspass points and see who shows up.Just make sure you can lock them up securely. They might not like their picture taken. It has worked for me and they cannot deny photo proof. If you catch them once it will make them think twice about tresspassing again.Good luck.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a good way to get ur cam stolen lol
Old 11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

Isn't it amazing how people cannot just leave things alone! Just because they see it they think they have the right to destroy it or take it. Stealing another hunter's stuff is the last thing that crosses my mind when I see it out in the woods.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Just shows you why the public hates hunters, most can't even respect their fellow hunters, why should anyone else respect us as well.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Just shows you why the public hates hunters, most can't even respect their fellow hunters, why should anyone else respect us as well.
Once in a while you have to demand it. Like the time I caught a guy I knew, dumping his bottle of soda on my bait pile. Long time ago, when baiting was leagle. I just know he won't try that again![:-]
Old 11-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

greenboy...kill...kill...kill...sumbishes!
Old 11-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seem like that would sweeten the bait?
Old 11-10-2006, 08:56 PM

if you think you might know who did it...bluff

last year my a@@ whole neighbor stole my summit climber...He cut my chains and locks off and took it. I new it was him he has a history of riding around on field roads looking for new equipment. Since he knows i have trail cams, I called him and said he buddy would you like to give me my climber back or do you want me to give these cuddeback pics to the game warden and county sheriff...the very next day my climber was back in my tree He is still an ass though this week i had my decoy set up on a field road that runs along a hedge row. I was sitting in a ground blind 15 yds away. Get this he drives his four wheeler a 1/4 mile up the road right to my decoy gets off and got ready to take it too[:@][:@][:@]. Then he crapped himself when i grunted at him and through my rattle pack at his head.