Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trouble with tresspasser >

Trouble with tresspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trouble with tresspasser

Old 10-23-2006, 09:10 PM

Default RE: Trouble with tresspasser

You can't shoot trespassers? Damn, I better quit before I get caught!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-24-2006, 04:51 AM
Dominant Buck

The smell of rotting eggs(hydrogen sulphide) is repulsive to deer , in fact a lot of deer repellents have eggs as one of their base scents . Mix a dozen egg whites into a gallon of water with a couple of tablespoons of dishwashing liquid and a pint of cooking oil . Put the mixture into a sprayer , shake well to emulsify , then apply all around the stand site . Shake occasionally to maintain the emulsion as you spray . The scent is not strong enough for a human to smell above the normal woodland odors . He could sit in that stand until Doomsday and not see a deer .

Definitely compile evidence of this dirtbag trespassing and then arrest him personally , hammer his ass , he deserves it . The best evidence will be tons of trail cam pics of him sitting in your stand uselessly waiting for deer while you're having his truck towed for parking illegally on your property .
Old 10-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hmm not sure if that will work..this may actually bring deer right through the stand area.....

ORIGINAL: Magnum_Man_300

Simply urinate within 100 yds of the stand and your problem is solved.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:29 AM

If the deer see a good bit of hunting pressure I'd just get creative with any smell deer relate to humans that will hang around for some time. Some cigarette butts is the first thing that comes to mind.

Old 10-24-2006, 09:03 AM

This might sound crazy mag man but i actually pee on scrapes myself and had good luck doing it.i use to carry plastic bottles to pee in .When i saw a 140 class buck stop and make a scrape where i pissed at one day ,i changed my tactics ,when i make my mock scrapes i pee in them and the next mornin it will be full of tracks .So if i got to piss i stand up and leter rip. HONEST.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:38 AM

Don't let this jerk ruin you hunting experience there. I'd either remove the stand, and then hunt the area from a ground blind if I thought the area was going to be productive. Chances are he hunts from your stand because he's too lazyto hang his own. The other option is to spoil the area as described in other posts, and then scout a bit, and hunt the new travel routes the deer switch to.

good luck
Old 10-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Gadeerslayer

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

I gotta remember not to pi$$ any of you guys off.
I know that's right !!!!!!!!!!
ditto
Old 10-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Did I not understand - it sounds like it is your stand, on your property and everyone here is talking about how to ruin it?! And they keep quoting "I've got to remember not to piss you guys off"? I can't believe what I'm hearing?

Sounds to me like you should go hit this guy with your purse!

Are you a cop?

If it were my stand, on my land, you'd better believe he wouldn't be comming back. I'd leave him a note as I suggested before. After that I'd scare the you know what out of him. Loud gunshot directly behind him maybe to start things off with.

Be a man and get rid of him, don't ruin your own area!
Old 11-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

Purse! HUH. There are laws up here in NY, we cannot shoot them or fire gun shots at him, even hit them with my man purse, it's assult any way you look at it, if you read at the start it's a relative of mine not a convicted felon( it's not BUCKY PHILLIPS out there) Any way I confronted him while wearing my man purse out in the woods. He loved the color of it said it matched my eyes and outfit. Problem solved, I basically told him if he continued to behave like a kid I would disown him from the family and not keep married to his sister and she would have to move in with him. Never heard another peep from him rest of the year. Also never saw him on the land again. MUST HAVE BEEN THE MAN PURSE.

Quick Reply: Trouble with tresspasser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.