Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trouble with tresspasser >

Trouble with tresspasser

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trouble with tresspasser

Old 10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Trouble with tresspasser

pie pans hanging around. lather the ladder with pepper spray. mount a bucket of pi$$ and rigged to douse him along the climb. However, mount a cheap stealth cam 35 in an ajacent tree, aimed at the seat, that way go got sufficient proof for the prosecutor to approve a trespassing charge. Do u know who he is or where he is parking to get the license tag? Also hang a small sign that he can read once seated "say cheese a$$hole"
Old 10-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

put some nail through a 1x4 and place under the leaves at the foot of the steps going into the tree, whoever you see limping in the next couple days knock their head off...
Old 10-23-2006, 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: SPIKEHORN11

I gotta remember not to pi$$ any of you guys off.
I know that's right !!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Two words for you. Aqua Velva
Old 10-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

I like the nail idea thats funny.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Moth balls...either spread around area or put in old socks or hose and hang inside cedar or holly trees around the stand...
Old 10-23-2006, 03:29 PM

duct tapepainted black mousetraps to the back of the ladder rungs. When he reaches up to grab a rung. POP goes the weasel!!!!! heheeeee.......You can also leave about 20 set traps around the tree.......
Old 10-23-2006, 04:06 PM

MOTH BALLS- Get a bunch of boxes and start winging em. EASY IN, EASY APPLICATION.I would say first, get the stand back in mindcondition, and try to put out a trail camerato catch him in the act, so you can prosecute for trespassing.

Roofing nails through shingles withleavescovering over them don't do too well for tires or the foot.

Hide out and catch him in the act of trespassing... You hunt whitetails,ambush a trespasser. (I'm not telling you what to do when you catch him, that's up to you.- This statementdoes not mean that I condone and/or encourage violence.)

Petroleum based products deter deer - put some in a soda can and set it around the stand.

Air horns,

Random gun shots at shooting time

Orange construction fences along the property line

Dude, you could get crazy!!!! What a great time that would be!

Old 10-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would take the stand down and place next to the tree. Then I would leave a note stating that you could have taken the stand but didn't but next it will be gone. You might make him feel guilty for being a jerk, when you were so nice. It's worked for me. If you take the stand you might create a situation that will never end.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:23 PM

Chuck, sorry to break it to you, but you cannot shoot a person, on your property or not. Unless it was in self-defense in which case you would have to prove that they were trying to shoot you.

Quick Reply: Trouble with tresspasser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.