Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
We all owe this to ladybowhunter38 >

We all owe this to ladybowhunter38

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

We all owe this to ladybowhunter38

Old 11-13-2002, 07:32 PM

Default We all owe this to ladybowhunter38

We should all respond to this following thread I mean after all we got on ladybowhunter38 really bad for her father in laws decision to take his deer and not have his bow tuned even though most of us most likely made the same mistakes at least one time in our hunting life . The guy on this thread is asking for ridicule now we all have somewhere to vent our fustrations at someone who really deserves it

http://forum.hunting.net/bbs/topic.a...86&FORUM_ID=19

Old 11-13-2002, 08:22 PM

Default RE: We all owe this to ladybowhunter38

# 1 The button buck post is over let it go!

# 2 follow your link to that guy's post and re read! He didn't wound 4 deer his buddy did and he is asking for advise on how to talk to him and make him a better hunter. You should be commending the guy confronting his friend will not be an easy thing to do.

# 3 Don't be a hipocrite you are doing the same thing you told every one else not to do in the other thread.

# 4 Go and appoligigze to that guy! You owe it to him!
Old 11-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-13-2002, 09:21 PM

# 1 if the button buck post is over then why is everyone still posting about it

# 2 I did not mention that the author is the one that wounded these deer ( if you read my reply you will see this ) he already spoke to his friend and his friend will not listen. The author is obviously asking for constructive criticism to print out and show his friend

# 3 these are two different topics and deserve two different responses on one hand you have one guy who is willing to practice and improve and on the other hand you have one guy who does not wish to work on his mistakes

# 4 I only apologize for my mistakes not yours or anybody else's
Old 11-13-2002, 09:26 PM

and for RAD thank you for the very educated response

first of all I was on a different board with a different approach to a different scenario!!
Old 11-14-2002, 08:25 AM

First huntfourlife you it is obvious the way you misread and then you were trying to gather people to insult him. What rad said above is exactly what you were attempting to do TROLL! This board is not about venting frustration if some one is doing some thing stupid yea then let him know that it makes you angry that he as a hunter is making all of look bad. GROW UP AND READ THE POST AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAY'S becouse yes you did miss read what was wrote.
Old 11-14-2002, 03:37 PM

First things first this is the last time that I will answer you on this topic because you are obviously mentally retarded in some capacity and cannot comprehend what I am writing read some of the names that other people including yourself wrote about his friend ( slob , idiot , fool , pathetic , one reply even recommended violence as a cure ) but I suggesting that his friend learn how to shoot or find a new hunting partner was crossing the line if you read the closing reply on that topic you will see that the goal to have his friend turn his bad habits around was not met I guess that is all my fault for all the bad things that I allegedly said I do not know what language your computer is spitting out but it is not English what I was trying to do was to help the author out and get as many replies as he could this way if he printed out 100 or more replies to show his friend it might get him to change his ways but all he got was 20 and I don't think that will do it he said he friend is still going out and wounding deer but i guess that meets your approval

P.S. could you please write your posts a little better I mean my name is on this page three times and you still spelled it wrong among other things you wrote that don't make any sense if your going to ream my as* out for nonsense I would like to understand it and besides that you are the one who keeps writing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter what it is