Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Broadhead destruction >

Broadhead destruction

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Broadhead destruction

Old 09-25-2006, 08:15 PM

Default Broadhead destruction

Ok after seeing the thread in technical of the slick trick damage to a deer, I would like to see what damageother broadheads have done to deer. I would like to see pictures taken of entrance and exit holes, along with what type of broadhead was used.(grain, # of blades, mechanical or fixed blades, cut on contact tip or chiseled tip, and any other information you want to share). It should help those who are still on the fence about what broadhead to use. I think that actual pictures of damage are more influential, they always say you believe what you see not what you hear. So lets see the devistation left by those broadheads. I will share as soon as bag my first deer of the year, my season starts this upcomming sunday and i will be using thunderhead 100's.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Broadhead destruction

It's not a real close up but there is the entrance hole from a Rocky Mountain Snyper.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 PM

Default RE: Broadhead destruction

4 blade 100 grain Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts.

Entry

Exit