Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 **Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"** >

**Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"**

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

**Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"**

Old 09-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: [Deleted]

Great minds think alike.....I think I posted mine in the bowhunting section...........none the less there are some great photos.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Default photos

These are a few of my favorite pictures... Lighting is everything! My wife and I, and my Father-in-Law and I with my 2007 SD Goat.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:00 PM

Default RE: photos

And my cousin with the first buck off our lease in 2007... 19" inside. Opening day '07. Take away the grass in front, and it's a great pic!

Old 09-22-2007, 10:21 AM

Default RE: photos

I'm not sure whats so hard about covering the entry/exit wound with your weapon and bringing a bit of fishing line to tie their mouth shut. It makes for a better and more respectful picture.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A Great picture!!

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

here is one of my guides deer thought it was a great photo

Nice pic......I knew it looked familiar.

I met Ryan last year onan Illinois bow hunt to the Ohio Valley(Ohio Valley Trophy Hunts). He wasn't my guide though, Paul was.

So did you like Jared's hunt?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:06 AM

Default RE: **Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"**

Great thread. Last year I got a new digital camera and a small tripod at walmart that I keep in the truck. It folds up really small and doesnt take up much room. When the time comes I set it up and set the timer and it is a piece of cake.

Here is one I did earlier this year with this setup. I thinkk it turned out great.

Rick

Old 09-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: **Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"**

ORIGINAL: thehairlessone

Great thread. Last year I got a new digital camera and a small tripod at walmart that I keep in the truck. It folds up really small and doesnt take up much room. When the time comes I set it up and set the timer and it is a piece of cake.

Here is one I did earlier this year with this setup. I thinkk it turned out great.

Rick

That picture did turn out well. I like how you got the blind, decoy, bow, dead turkey, and yourself all in the picture. You all look decent too.

Good job.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:58 PM

This is a great topic and something that is normally overlooked. You give some great examples of not only what not to do, but how to do things correctly. I am a photographer, and have seen many shots that could have been, but they just didn't take the time to look at everything before the shot was taken. The sun can be your friend or your enemy. Late afternoon sun can make for some really cool images. The light is not nearly as intense, and you can manipulate shadows a lot easier later in the afternoon. I could go on and on, but it seems as though most things have been covered... I will leave you with this...

Not everyone is extremely proficient in photoshop, but some really cool things can be done to remember a trip or hunt. Here is a couple of shots that we took from last years trip to Buffalo County. I will also post a shot of a poster that I did for the guys that took some great deer. You will get the idea.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:02 PM

This was Ronalds buck after 13 inches of snow fell from 7:00 am till 12:00 noon...

Old 09-25-2007, 04:07 PM

And don't believe everything you see these days... They can be manipulated without holding them at arms length...

Quick Reply: **Annual "Take Quality Pictures...ones to be PROUD of!!"**

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.