Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Archery Warehouse unsatisfied customer >

Archery Warehouse unsatisfied customer

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archery Warehouse unsatisfied customer

Old 09-01-2006, 01:04 PM

Default Archery Warehouse unsatisfied customer

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with Archery Warehouse, in Payson, Utah delivering their products? I placed an order on 08/19/06 specifically stating that I needed my gear by the end of August, but haven't heard a word from them. My bank statement shows that they collected the payment on 08/21/06 and here it is 09/01 and still... nothing! I've tried calling but receive only voicemail. I sent several e-mails, but received no reply. I finally checked with the BBB and found out that they have an 'Unsatisfactory' rating. My bad! I guess I should check there first next time!
Old 09-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Archery Warehouse unsatisfied customer

Thanks for the heads up! If they come up with some lame excuse post it. I'd like to see it.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

You never know but I don't think you will ever get that from Keystone country store. Placed an order the other day and I think it came in less than 2 days. No unanswered emails from them ever. Jon over there is a whirlwind.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:07 AM

2 weeks is a long time, and you've got a fair complaint there - did you get a verification that they would ship by the deadline before you paid?
Old 09-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

can you not just cancel the charges on your credit card?

file a complain with the BBB, and email the complaint to the company you purchased from. That usually gets things moving.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope you called and spoke with them before you publicly bashed them. I sell a lot of things online and manage internet sales for the shop I work for and I can tell you that no one is perfect and I screw up sometimes too. Just the other day I had a customer send me an email saying he paid me and I never sent his site........somehow his order slipped through the cracks but I got on it and sent his site out ASAP, upgraded the shipping and included 5 bags of M&M'sat no extra costfor his troubles.

Most resellers will make right if you handle it properly and let them know in a professional way. [8D]
Old 09-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

M&M's at no extra cost! ......WOW!
Old 09-06-2006, 07:53 AM

You have every right to bash a company that doesn't deliver what it promises. You shouldn't have to call and ask why. If you can't keep track of orders or ship things on time I don't care, no excuses. If I'm counting on something that I need to go on a hunt and it's late M&M's aren't going to help, I can get them at the grocery store.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think you read the post right Rick. If he was dealing with you it would have never gone this far. You took care of the mistake, they haven't even returned his inquiries.

The place I deal with most just made me wait about 6 wks. for something. Guy handling it was on a medical. The guy I deal with most had no idea it wasn't done. One email to him and it was on it's way the next day. Mistakes happen. This guys is more than that.