Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Soldiers son needs some help. >

Soldiers son needs some help.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Soldiers son needs some help.

Old 08-30-2006, 03:46 AM

Default RE: Soldiers son needs some help.

JD,
You rock man! Thanks, Case
Old 08-30-2006, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

Casey-

I have a fanny pack and camo water bottle on it's way to you via UPS.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:06 PM

I may be able to get him a Black Hawk back pack w/100oz H2O. I'll see what I can do.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:16 PM

Masterdiver,
I am not sure what branch etc he belongs to. I know the family has the basics that they need, roof over their head/transportation/food/etc... I just know there are no extras for things like hunting and outdoor activities. They are the type of folks that would NEVER ask for help and that may be part of the issue. I will look into it for. Thank you for your service to all of us and taking care of the Greatest Country in the world. Happy hunting, Casey

What you and all the people involved are doing for this young man is just as important. Don't sell yourself short by no means. Thank you all very much and this young man will always remember this wonderful gift of friendship and patriotism. Wonderful people like yourselves allows me and others like Jesse's father to do what we do. Thanks so very much.

Ben
Old 08-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

MasterDiver,

What we need from you....is to help us get his father access to a PC so that he can get pics when his son takes his first Deer or Elk...THAT will be COOL!!!!!!!!!

we could post a thread on here, and his Father could see them!!!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 05:28 PM

did you ge the new hoyt bow for him yet, if not let me know and id be willing to send some money your way to help pay for the bow
Old 08-30-2006, 05:44 PM

That depends on his fathers location down range. There should be a internet cafe with video. Also the USO gives out phone cards to the soldiers so they can call home.His unit should have a rear detachment and point of contact. It has to start there. Is Jesse's father a reservist orNational Guard?
Old 08-31-2006, 06:29 AM

ORIGINAL: MASTERDIVER

I may be able to get him a Black Hawk back pack w/100oz H2O. I'll see what I can do.
If you're not able to get him the Black Hawk, let me know and I'll send a brand new CamelBak HydroBak to him
Old 08-31-2006, 08:36 AM

I'm in the navyand getting ready to retire in a year and I would like to help this younghunter. I will look and see what extra stuff i have. I will be home i a few days to head elk hunting my self in Wyoming. I have some old arrows that are just a year old eason eptics 400. I have been in the same place as his father and I just want to say thanks for what you are doing for this young man.I don't post very much on the site,I could not resist on this article. ii
Old 08-31-2006, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

VERY exciting news!!! I just got a call from Travis at The Sportsmans Warehouse (Mountain States version of Cabelas) They are VERY interested in helping out, and we are going to work with them to set something up so you all can send some money to them, and the Soldiers son can go pick out some stuff himself...

Casey VERY VERY cool!!!!!!!!! and awesome that The Sportsman is stepping up to help us help the Soldiers son!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.