Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 pop blind shooting >

pop blind shooting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pop blind shooting

Old 08-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default pop blind shooting

I just bought a pop up blind and it has the net windows that you can shoot through but i was worried about it messing up the flight of a arrow. I am going to set it up in my yard and see when it comes in but i was wondeing if anyone has any experience with it.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: pop blind shooting

I have 2 pop up blinds that I use a little. I much prefer a stand but some places a stand isn't an option. I practice shooting out of my blind, I use fixed blade broadheads, and yes they shoot the same through the mesh. My biggest complaint is when the mesh is up, I can barely see my pins unless its fully daylight out. It seems 50% of the time, deer dont even notice my blind, the other 50% they act a little cautous but the wil still come 20-30 yards of it. I brush mine in real good, and it works good.

I really like the use of a pop up blind for fall turkey archery, but I have never shot one out of the blinds.