Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Good luck all!

Old 08-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Good luck all!

I know September and October are big months for bow hunters and I want to wish everyone the best of luck and again say THANKS for all the good help, tips, advice I have received from you. I hope I have returned the favor in a small degree.

I had good luck my firsttime bowhunting....last September. Since then I have upgraded my equipment (my wife still doesn't understand why I sprang for the XT....I had a perfectly good bow!) and I've practiced so much my neighbors think I'm obsessed. I've worn out several targets and had to learn to refletch arrows as my groups improved. I've been patient....but I don't think I could wait another day! I leave in the morning for the cool and green mountains of New Mexico for the mule deer season starting Sept. 1. I hope I have pictures of a good 'un in a couple of weeks.

Just curious....what other areas open bow season on Sept. 1?

Good luck all and Thanks! Ray
Old 08-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Good luck all!

Good luck to you also. Have a safe trip and bag a biggen.