Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart >

Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart

Old 07-27-2006, 02:57 PM

Default Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart

Well I just thought I'd let everyone know that I talked to Fred Settles at Muzzy. Fred is the Coo Of Muzzy. I asked Him about the inferior products being sold to Wally world. He gave me his personal gaurentee that they are the exact same quality as the ones sold at the proshops. I also asked Him about the model number being different from the pro shop to Wally world. His reply was that the 3-pack at walmart does not have practice blades. That is how they get their price point lower to be able to sell at Wally world. He also stated if any one wanted to talk to him about it he will gladly speak to them. His E-mail is [email protected] and their phone number is (770)387-9300 Hope this helps.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart

Thanks for the info and taking the bull by the horns. Well done!

I enjoy Wally world but even I'm getting tired of hearing about it here. Just let it die man. Those who will, will. Those who won't, won't. More to my liking anyways as last year was pretty slim pickens come deal time because so many guys were hitting it hard. Opened my mouth to a freind of mine who cleaned up on some Hawg's vanishing hunter I'm fond of. He did miss one.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Answer FROM MUZZY Regarding Walmart

Thanks for the detective work. I don't shoot Muzzy's but I am glad they aren't making a cheap version
of a great broadhead.